Evening all..

Thought id pop in and introduce myself and say hello as im moving into zed ownership once ive sold my Civic Type R. I think ive pm'd a few people already about stuff they are selling and i havent even got a Z yet but as they say "fail to prepare".

As i said i will be coming from an EP3 which is a great car but was beginning to really bore me and i think its just dropped into chav zone so its time for me to make shakes. The car itself was (still own but demodded-hopefully not much longer owning either) pretty extensively modified, Kpro, Toda Exhaust, Toda Manifold, Toda Throttle Body, RBC inlet manifold and Gruppe M :evil: and i managed a nice 247.9bhp when it was tuned with lowered vtec to 4k and launch control. I also had an array of exterior and interior mods including Carbon Fibre bonnet & Spoiler and JDM lsd to name but a few. But im looking forward to moving on and stepping into what i call a sophisticated car, something the EP3 just lacks.

I currently live in the North East so if i see anyone about ill give them a wave, (if you see someone with a silver ep3 with a carbon fibre bonnet gave me a vass up :) too). Got a few people interested in the car to sell, and after all the modifcations the car had and the fortune i spent the car now only has a Carbon Fibre Bonnet to show. But i think itll go within the next week or two then the searching for a Z begins. :yahoo:

Great thanks to Jerry for pointing me in the direction of this forum and giving me some great advice :thumbs:

So Hello :wave:

thanks for the welcome chaps :) .

Is the zed as modifiable as the Ep3? From my ghosting on the forum before i signed up it seems not power wise, though this wont be a huge issue for me. As i never touched my engine until i had Kpro but from my reading ive seen there isnt a great deal of aftermarket ecus around?

Im quite looking forward to getting a whole host of some carbon goodies and some rota wheels then perhaps with a new splitter that should do me for a while. * so i say anyway :lol: *

it hasnt been easy to get extra power out of the engine without nitrous, turbos or supercharging, but now there are a few companies that are offering remaps and dynotunes, a few of the other members have had this done with some good results.

it hasnt been easy to get extra power out of the engine without nitrous, turbos or supercharging, but now there are a few companies that are offering remaps and dynotunes, a few of the other members have had this done with some good results.

well thats good to hear, ill be in no rush engine wise but for future developments its always a bonus.

heard good things regarding the JVT popcharges but after the gruppe m its going to take some beating, are there any other kits i should look out for? Also the Toda Exhaust was a hoot, will the K1 compare well? Ill take a good read of the relevant forums but any suggestions would be greatly recieved. :thumbs:

Hiya :welcome:

Loads of us ex CTR people on here! I loved mine............but i love my zed a lot more! :thumbs:

hello :wave: how did you find the transition? good to hear theres a few ex ctr owners on here so i can pick their brains. itll be hard giving up on the Gruppe M and the toda but there we go. :)

Hiya :welcome:

Loads of us ex CTR people on here! I loved mine............but i love my zed a lot more! :thumbs:

hello :wave: how did you find the transition? good to hear theres a few ex ctr owners on here so i can pick their brains. itll be hard giving up on the Gruppe M and the toda but there we go. :)

I was a SPOON whore Im afraid :p

My CTR was described by Banzai as a "Spooned up track whore EP3" :scare: