Does anyone else look at Avators and assume.......

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love a boxing setup in my garage. might do that soon to mine. haven't boxed in a long time.

Ive boxed and kickboxed since I was 17..... Ive ordered a speed ball and no bull I bought the Rocky soundtrack to train too .... frickin awesome :lol::lol:

And when you've finished tapping the punch bag i bet you run up to the top of your stairs in your hoodie with your boxing gloves on! :lol:

i'd love a boxing setup in my garage. might do that soon to mine. haven't boxed in a long time.

Ive boxed and kickboxed since I was 17..... Ive ordered a speed ball and no bull I bought the Rocky soundtrack to train too .... frickin awesome :lol::lol:

:doh::lol:

homer_boxing_250.gif

I also have an image of you in the buff :blush:

That was supposed to be between just me and you :dry:

:doh: confusion reigns.................I didn't get a warning you'd posted before I hit submit...............but if you want to share ;):lol:

Where's Beavis and Mike on this thread...??? They're uncanny :lol::lol:

Boxing is the absolute best way to lose weight... i once lost 3.5 stone in 3 moths boxing... (since put it all back on, plus another 3 stone :blush: )

I used to do a 3 min round on the bag with weighted gloves, then 1 minute press ups, then straight back onto the bag with light gloves, then 1 minute situps etc etc... No rest, just nail it. When i started i could only do 1 round on the bag, but the end i was doing 12 solid rounds and then going for a 2 mile run straight after... i loved it!

...cant do anything now cos of my spinal injury :byebye:

Where's Beavis and Mike on this thread...??? They're uncanny :lol::lol:

Boxing is the absolute best way to lose weight... i once lost 3.5 stone in 3 moths boxing... (since put it all back on, plus another 3 stone :blush: )

I used to do a 3 min round on the bag with weighted gloves, then 1 minute press ups, then straight back onto the bag with light gloves, then 1 minute situps etc etc... No rest, just nail it. When i started i could only do 1 round on the bag, but the end i was doing 12 solid rounds and then going for a 2 mile run straight after... i loved it!

...cant do anything now cos of my spinal injury :byebye:

Yeah... I love it, I stopped training at my club a couple of years ago as they bought in Tae Kwondo & MMA, I spat my dummy out as im not keen on the Tae Kwondo stuff - patterns etc.... I just don't find that stuff useful in a fight... Like you say a bit of bag work each night is excellent for you... and as Nixy says when ive done that I run upstairs with my hoodie up listening to Rocky Soundtrack... Spinal injury :surrender: That sucks bud !!

if sarni was a girl this is what he'd look like

I had something like this in mind

trailer_trash_girl.jpg

I think thats pretty fit :blush: - you should see some of the birds in Derby on a saturday night

:dry:

if sarni was a girl this is what he'd look like

Where did you get this pic of my missus ??? Is there something I should know about ??? :angry:

:lol::lol: