Finally some new pics of Tarmac's ZED!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi guys

been busy with the motor and searching Mothercare and Babies R us but finally had some slack time at work to get some pics posted... Hope you like folks......

Had pretty much the whole of the front of the car resprayed, a few stone chips and paint was flaking slightly, looks like new now, the photos don't really do the wheels justice, in the flesh they look B) and ive had sooo many compliments.... also got New Z Badge, Clear reflectors and Varis CF Lip (not sure im keeping it on tho) and as mentioned Gun Metal 19" Nismo Wheels. Also a Tonneau cover in grey to mix things up a bit plus two stickers :blush: The Nismo one on my cover and 350z UK one on the rear window.

Got to save some cash for the baby now so wont be doing a great deal more till my bonus next year... Will probably go for a Likwid Art rear badge in red and thats about it

Cheers All Chris aka Tarmac !!! :D

P9220132-1.jpg

P9220126.jpg

P9220133-1.jpg

350z-3.jpg

350front.jpg

zed-1.jpg

350zrear.jpg

zed-1.jpg

nismo.jpg

looks really good tarmac, top job,

i possibly would have got the shop to smooth the badge indent on the front out and go debadged if they were spraying the front anyway.

but the new badge looks good. :thumbs:

love the look mate good job

hopefully getting mine all fitted on friday. just got to confirm it tomorrow, so fingers crossed

Thanks for comments folks :thumbs: (Sarnie/Bullet.. thanks for pointing out the things it missing,

I also want a twin turbo and nitrous but the missus has capped my spends and its all going on

nursery and puppies now) :blush:

Nixy/Vik to be honest I don't mind admitting you gals won !!! especially if it gets me a stubby ;)

Without wanting to lose any man points you did keep coming up with fresh material, and in typical

women style you kept going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on until us blokes

had no option to admit your right.

Rich - Cheers matey..... I did think about the smooth front and nearly went for a swap with Austin350

when he was offering a swap but im happy I went for the Z badge

Cheers Clarkie - I will pm you !!!

:thumbs:

Looks good. Where did you get that Z nose badge???

Cheers - ebay £20 bronzee :thumbs:

Looks very B) . 1 question, where's the baby seat gunna go?? lol

In the back of the missus Focus ;) Then after 9 months it can go in the front seat, missus can go in the boot !!! :lol:

They've done a great job - i prefer the uk number plate on the front though. :thumbs:

Your probably right, didnt think at the time :dry:

I've seen it in Red Chilli's garage ( Envy Chobham ) if I'm not wrong it's around £400 and not on the Envy web site.

Send her a pm she'll be able to help they also have the main store somewhere up north ( Gaz Walker on here )

Looks lovely :cloud9:

You are always on line :lol::lol:

Im spent up now till after xmas but may well look into it next year... modding is addictive

:lol: