Z wannabees

Hi everybody,

My name is Simon and my missus is Kat, we are now seriously on the hunt for a Z, preferably orange after falling in lust with the beasties. We came sooo close to buying one the other week, i was just getting ready to take the deposit to the owners when the results for my HPI check returned and it turned out it was a cat 'c' right off and wasn't a UK car as advertised, it looked and drove lovely but you never know what could be lurking below the surface i suppose. Still hopefully a good 'un will turn up soon for the right money. I'm really glad i found this site and all you guys, seems to be a mountain of knowledge on here, look forward to chatting to you all. Simon

Hey guys, that sunset Z that we nearly bought that turned out to be cat 'C' write off has been readvertised on the Autotrader site! The price has been dropped to £8999 now but there is still no mention of the history though. I would put a link up but but being a computer numpty, i have no idea how. If any one else wants to do it, its the 31,000 mile one that looks like a UK one (but isn't!).