Name that splitter??!!??

ChrisUUC

Right Zed time is arriving very soon for me so as usual im already pricing different bits and pieces ... came across this picture whilst browsing another forum ... but cant indentify the splitter and if someone on here can and its expensive could any recomend a carbon guy for a replica ... lol

gray_350z_titanium_gram_lights_3.jpg

Thanks Chris

Right Zed time is arriving very soon for me so as usual im already pricing different bits and pieces ... came across this picture whilst browsing another forum ... but cant indentify the splitter and if someone on here can and its expensive could any recomend a carbon guy for a replica ... lol

Thanks Chris

This picture to me looks like it has been photoshopped :wacko: you know what i mean :blush:

is that a genuine pic ??

Thanks Chris

Guys how much do u think these wheels would cost? I dnt think anyone sells them on here?

Thanks Chris

Guys how much do u think these wheels would cost? I dnt think anyone sells them on here?

Gram Lights with Titanium lip. B)

Give Envy a shout and be sat down when they give you the price. :lol:

It's deffo Veilside V1, comes in FRP or Carbon.

I have the carbon on my car, think is around £300

Ok, what did it fit like? As in other ongoing posts. Sometimes they are a pain to fit.

Did it match up well to the bumper or was there alot of cutting and gluing, so to speak.

Fit was OK, i trimed mine a tiny bit, and its VERY tight.

At some point i would like to take it off and redo it, as it could be better.

It is fittable yourself, and doesnt need serious hacking, but if your handy with a dremel or sander, you can get a better fit.

Pic is real its on a US car and it does ride that low... probably on airbags!

Kev has those wheels on the Envy Zed and as Ian said... espensive if you curb them!

Old pic of mine with the V1 on... (Bit different now!)

DSC01960.jpg

Fit was ok, but a little tight on mine, 4 screws (pre drilled) hold it on underneath and 3m tape kept it on ontop... when we fitted it to Jon's car it went on fine is a little "loose" on some areas... Probably still my fave lip...