Hello

Andyk84

Hi everyone,

My name's Andy and I live in Glasgow!

Currently on the look out for a 350Z, got a Civic Type R at the moment which I have had for about 2.5years and just really looking for a change!

I have spotted a car in Edinburgh: http://www.derekcmowat.co.uk/GetDealer. ... 6&pageid=1

Have asked a few questions of the guy and seems to know his stuff, just need to read up on JDM v UK etc! Not going to rush into anything anyway.

Had a quick look around the forum and seems like a great community!

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Andy :)

jay:....

Welcome to the forum mate :thumbs: If you want a look around a jdm zed give me a shout am in the south side of glasgow

come on into my car,,,i have sweeties and cute little puppies :secret::lol:

That sounds like you have done that before paul ;):lol:

Cheers for the warm welcome guys!

V-tec is tremendous Paul, it gets addictive but then after a while you want to drive a car with more low down power without having to look like a tit revving it to +8k revs! I have enjoyed the civic but i feel its time for something new!

jay:....

Welcome to the forum mate :thumbs: If you want a look around a jdm zed give me a shout am in the south side of glasgow

come on into my car,,,i have sweeties and cute little puppies :secret::lol:

Jay, I think I have seen your car around, you live very near my parents in fact! Who is the creepy one now then?! :lol: I live down in Shawlands now so not far. That would be good to get a look around your car if that would be alright with you!

Hi Andy

The Z looks pretty reasonable, I would go for the zonda though :lol:

The whole import/export thing has been done loads before on here, there are plenty of Import owners myself included... My only recommendation would be getting the GT pack if you can.

:thumbs:

I had considered the Zonda mate, haha ( I wish). I have asked the guy about part exchanging my civic, but to be honest I should try and sell privately first at least! I'll keep looking for GT pack cars, I think it definately makes the difference looks wise anyway.

Cheers again guys

Andy

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Paul! Behave yourself - :slap: no need to get territorial about Jay he has enough lurve for everyone :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps!

I'm a bit worried about turning up and meeting Jay now, sounds like you guys have got some weird love circle going on!

Andy