"Risky" occupation

ug45cwb

Thats quite cheap isnt it with only 2 years NCB?

Lol!! I paid £750 my first year with no NCB... All my previous cars were company and they wouldnt take them into consideration!

Mine was about that too. I'd never pay over £1k for insurance unless I had a supercar :bangin:

what about getting a proper job ;):lol:

and no he wouldn't be a teacher he'd be an instuctor ;)

i studied for 6 years to have the privilege of being called a teacher :lol: and teachers don't get better insurance, as a profession; motor insurance is higher, with all the kids, school car parks are high risk.

if you deal in money you might as well put banker :lol:

I am a professional online poker player and having real trouble finding sensible insurance quotes. Only one so far who have quoted me are admiral at £2394 with 2 years NCB. Is it wrong to just say i'm unemployed? Can anyone suggest an insurer?

Cheers

Say an I.T tech Chris as you will keep getting high quotes otherwise. I would try: Tesco, Adrian Flux and Direct Line :thumbs:

Think people don't really understand it. Its not risky at all. Ive played over 1.1 million hands since going pro. Taken as bad beats as its possible to take and put awful beats on others. It all evens itself out pretty fast. Heres a graph of my results since going pro:

all.jpg

Bit worried if I lie about my occupation and I try and claim they will get a bit bent outa shape with me.