Thinking of getting a 350z

Coby

Hi,

I currently drive a Clio 182 which I've had for 3 years now and it's done me well but I'm now looking for an upgrade and something a bit more grown up as I'm now 23,

I've joined up here to get some honest advice and tips from owners as I've been on a Clio Forum for years and it's been the source of some great info on Clio's so hoping this forum will be the source of good info on the 350's,

I live in Norwich so if any 35oz owners are local I'd love a good look around your car as they are rare around here and I'm struggling to track one down to take a close look around,

Andy.

welcome to the site, plenty of info on here, have a good search around there is weeks worth of reading on here, and anything your not sure of ask and we'll guide you in the right direction.

i'm based in Ipswich, as are a couple of others, we try and get together once a month, and you r more than welcome to join us, have a look in the meets section under east anglia.

if you wanted to meet up i'm happy to oblige, but i'm away this weekend, but could possibly do next week, or next weekend.

i'm based in Ipswich, as are a couple of others, we try and get together once a month, and you r more than welcome to join us, have a look in the meets section under east anglia.

if you wanted to meet up i'm happy to oblige, but i'm away this weekend, but could possibly do next week, or next weekend.

Cheers Fella, I've just moved to Norwich from Halesworth and still go back home alot so not far from Ipswich TBH,

I'll take a look at the Meets Section and see if I can make one soon, I'm planning ahead a little and am not buying until next year but I'm just trying to do my research for once as I rushed most of the Modifications on my Clio without Researching and it ended up costing me more for less in the long run :doh:

Welcome Z hopefull.... :byebye: Clio owner

:dance:

Go to a meet mate will be far nicer then reading up on stuff (do both). Take your time to pick your 'donor' car. Not sure what mods you plan on making in the future but either buy one thats modded the way you want or mod it yourself (last will be more expensive but at least you did it and not some former owner) Find someone on this forum that could actually go with you if you find a car. I found (my Z experience is a dangerous one, kind of lucked out so far) that having had the Z for a while driving around and poking around at stuff in the engine bay under the car etc and spending nice € on the car has made me a very good scout to go out and get another Z! Probably the same if you go and get another Clio you'd know what to look out for... at 23 I'd only dream what the insurance premium would be like :blink: (you might wanna check that 1st)

all the best! When you do get her take it handy at first... it's a beast and can bite you if you're not used to it! :drive1

A.