Type R owner, looking to get a 350Z in December

Hello,

I'm Rickster, 23 years old and i currently have a 05 Type R. Looking to move onto the 350Z in December time, so firstly hello, great forum and i need to some tips on what to look out for when buying a 350Z.

I will be spending circa £12000, will this get me a tidy example?

Any help would be great.

Cheers :)

i'm in east anglia, and we do several meets if you'd like to come along, check the meet section to get your name down,

also there are quite a few of us around down here, if you want someone to come and have a look at one with you you can always ask. i might be able to help depending on when and where it is etc, but there are others in the north of the region which might be closer to help.

i'm in east anglia, and we do several meets if you'd like to come along, check the meet section to get your name down,

also there are quite a few of us around down here, if you want someone to come and have a look at one with you you can always ask. i might be able to help depending on when and where it is etc, but there are others in the north of the region which might be closer to help.

Mate thanks, i will be sure to utilise your kind offer in the future, if your free of course.

It was the 350Z or the Focus RS and the Zed seems like the better car.

Thanks for all the help thus far fellas.

Rick

:welcome:

I had a Type R for about 3 months before I got my Zed. I didnt get on with it, to be honest I thought it was rubbish. You will know what im talking about when you get a Zed.

You should be able to pick up a decent one with that much.

Defo recommend you get one with GT pack then just the usual, average miles, full service history etc etc. Take your time, if your not buying yet then get out there and test drive a few, you will know if there shite or not once you have seen a few examples

good luck :thumbs:

Hello and welcome from me!! If you were a member of the CTR owners forum, you may have attended one of my Famous Bluewater Meets 2005-2008?

Gratuitous CTR pic used in BANZAI MAG 2008!

JerryCTRxmasMeet.jpg

Spoon N1

Spoon B-PIPE

Jackson Racing Manifold

Ingalls engine Torque damper

Spoon 4-pot Calipers

Ferodo DS2500 Pads all round

Genuine Mugen Rear wing (£800!) WTF :scare:

Goodridge Brake lines

Rota Torques in Gunmetal

Spoon Rear upper strut brace

Js Racing front strut

K100 ECU producing 182 WBHP -Tuned by CPL RACING Sheerness

Fast road geometry by TGM RACING FLEET

Recaro Furious Drivers seat

Recaro Speed Passenger seat

Takata Harness

Jerry ;)

Hello and welcome from me!! If you were a member of the CTR owners forum, you may have attended one of my Famous Bluewater Meets 2005-2008?

Gratuitous CTR pic used in BANZAI MAG 2008!

JerryCTRxmasMeet.jpg

Spoon N1

Spoon B-PIPE

Jackson Racing Manifold

Ingalls engine Torque damper

Spoon 4-pot Calipers

Ferodo DS2500 Pads all round

Genuine Mugen Rear wing (£800!) WTF :scare:

Goodridge Brake lines

Rota Torques in Gunmetal

Spoon Rear upper strut brace

Js Racing front strut

K100 ECU producing 182 WBHP -Tuned by CPL RACING Sheerness

Fast road geometry by TGM RACING FLEET

Recaro Furious Drivers seat

Recaro Speed Passenger seat

Takata Harness

Jerry ;)

Lovely example of the CTR there mate. Unfortunately i never attended any meets, i was pretty rubbish wne it came to that.

Been looking around at more Zed's, even though it's not due until Xmas :) . I was wondering whats peoples thoughts were on the older Focus RS? It's a car i considered, but decided to go with the Zed.

Thanks

Hello mate, welcome to the site from yet another ex Type-R owner (had it 3.5 years and loved every moment) :)

Hi mate, nice Zed you have, lovely in white. I too, love the CTR and will be sad to see her go but if it means getting a 350Z then so-be-it.