Hello

Hello All i am new to this forum so go easy looking to buy a 350z GT but can't find any for sale :console: managed to save up £10,000 to buy one if anyone has one for sale or could point me in the direction would be great really really want one uk not import

Thank You All

Matt

You should be able to get one

theres a nice silver one on Auto Trader at the mo..... :p

NISSAN 350 Z 3.5 V6 GT

2003, Coupe£9,150

Private Seller43,000 miles

Manual

3.5L, Petrol

43,000 miles, 3 Door Coupe, GT heated leather seats, sat nav, dvd, tv, cd changer, minidisc changer, bose sound system including sub, traction control, tracker, Manual, ABS,

That will leave £850 for mods !!!!! :thumbs:

oh and....

welcome to the forum :thumbs:

You should be able to get one

theres a nice silver one on Auto Trader at the mo..... :p

NISSAN 350 Z 3.5 V6 GT

2003, Coupe£9,150

Private Seller43,000 miles

Manual

3.5L, Petrol

43,000 miles, 3 Door Coupe, GT heated leather seats, sat nav, dvd, tv, cd changer, minidisc changer, bose sound system including sub, traction control, tracker, Manual, ABS,

That will leave £850 for mods !!!!! :thumbs:

oh and....

welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Do you have a link please ?

Having re-read your original post I see that you put you didnt want an Import... :bang:

Not sure why an import would scare you off though... there loads of us on here that own them and there's not an issue. You buy them cheaper 'a little' and sell them cheaper, they don't depreciate at a faster rate than the uk ones and there is plenty of demand when its time to sell.

Just do a search on Auto trader 350z under 10k or try Pistonheads or if your patient one might come up on here. You will have more options if you go for an import at that price range though bud. :thumbs:

Having re-read your original post I see that you put you didnt want an Import... :bang:

Not sure why an import would scare you off though... there loads of us on here that own them and there's not an issue. You buy them cheaper 'a little' and sell them cheaper, they don't depreciate at a faster rate than the uk ones and there is plenty of demand when its time to sell.

Just do a search on Auto trader 350z under 10k or try Pistonheads or if your patient one might come up on here. You will have more options if you go for an import at that price range though bud. :thumbs:

Thank you i just thought imports had problems like the radio not been able to tune into uk stuff and the sat nav nav all in japanese minor things i know but still expensive to sort out. So is there no difference at all between the uk and japan version ( sorry for sounding like a numpty)

Thanks Matt

i know you can replace with aftermarket ones also the rear bumper is cut out for the jap number plate aswell there the only things i have noticed

Very minor issues, plus I prefer the square reg plates but thats just my opinion... My car was imported with 5k mile on it and has full uk service history, I would advise looking for something similar if you do go for an import... Nissans have a good reliable engine so if its been regularly maintained you should be fine

Nurrish 'member' does sat navs if thats an issue, don't think the stereo should be an issue mine wasn't but I got rid of it anyway as I wanted an Ipod/Alpine stereo.

Theres not as much of a stigma on imports nowadays, my only regret was not getting the GT pack. Which your obviously gonna get. :bangin:

At the end of the day its up to you bud... if imports put you off then take your time be patient and a UK one will more than likely pop up on the radar... im always searching and monitoring prices on used car websites so if I come across one I will try and let you know. :thumbs: