350z GT4

Hi guys thanks for all your comments!

Im glad i posted this, have now decided not to get it. Your all right the wheels dont look great and like sarnie says why buy a GT4 if it has'nt got the GT4 rims! yes the exhaust from the photos does not look like a nismo as a friend has confirmed who has a nismo exhaust on his zed.

The search goes on....

Hi guys thanks for all your comments!

Im glad i posted this, have now decided not to get it. Your all right the wheels dont look great and like sarnie says why buy a GT4 if it has'nt got the GT4 rims! yes the exhaust from the photos does not look like a nismo as a friend has confirmed who has a nismo exhaust on his zed.

The search goes on....

Good choice, brother. Once the perfect one comes along, you wont even ask opinion on here. You'll just buy it. I did and I frickin loves it!

Welcome to the forum :)

Keep looking - you will find 'the one' - ;) you're obviously prepared to go UK wide in your search - which is good - I'm in Fife and I found mine in Essex!

It won't be long until you've got the zed face ache :teeth::teeth:

Spend a tad more and get a low/lower mileage. :)

+1 I bought a 06 GT with 14000 miles on the clock for 15K 4 months ago, so they're out there.

Thats well above my budget, and why pay thousands more for a lower number on the dash board. In my opinion its more important to buy a car on age and condition.

Spend a tad more and get a low/lower mileage. :)

+1 I bought a 06 GT with 14000 miles on the clock for 15K 4 months ago, so they're out there.

Thats well above my budget, and why pay thousands more for a lower number on the dash board. In my opinion its more important to buy a car on age and condition.

+1. As long as its been serviced properly it'll be fine ;)