Proud New Owner (well nearly)

Hi Chaps,

Just thought i would say thanks first of all, been mooching on the site for a couple of weeks now gathering valuable info and comments before i purchased the 350z.

I finally took the plunge on Saturday and put a deposit on 54 plate 350z which i will be picking up next Saturday :teeth:

So be prepared for questions and trouble shoots :)

Im based in Mold not far from Chester so hopefully will get to meet up with a few fellow owners when theres a local meet :D

I went for a Gun Metal one with Black Leather and the GT Pack, i did want black with Alezan but the wife freaked out a bit when i said the one i wanted was 17k :teeth: and to be honest we are moving house soon so wanted to keep it to under 15k

Im so chuffed to be getting one cant wait i had an Almera GTI a couple of years ago and whilst no comparisons can be drawn the chasis on that was superb and the reliabilty was brill so fingers crossed the zed should be as good.

With regard to the meets in North Wales i was surprised not to see The Pondarosa Cafe on the venues cracking run that :D

Ha ha, was back for 5.30 left Sheffield at 4 great drive home, drives brilliant really pleased with her :teeth:

Just need to pop to Halfords tomorrow to pick up some chrome wiper blades and arches, some blue LED to randomly stick on the bonnet and the Lexus rear lights. :lol::lol::lol:

Just need to pop to Halfords tomorrow to pick up some chrome wiper blades and arches, some blue LED to randomly stick on the bonnet and the Lexus rear lights. :lol::lol::lol:

Just stay away from the Megs stand. I went 'chicken oriental' and spent £100 which obviously pleased the wife. Especially when she asked how much I spent and joking I said '50 quid' and she dropped her arse! She doubley dropped her arse when I told her the real cost!

Ha ha, was back for 5.30 left Sheffield at 4 great drive home, drives brilliant really pleased with her :teeth:

If you are only in Mold bud we will have to meet up at some point :thumbs:

Yes we can meet up somewhere for a bevi, next couple of weeks is bad as im away but defo at some point though.

just need to get the glass cleaned now as per usual dealers cant clean glass properly :doh:

Windows are being tinted on Thursday and just need get Mr chips out as i noticed before purchase that there was mark on the rear inner arch so want to get that done and of course the tail pipe trims need a good polish :D

Really want to get out and do i but ive got my little lad today as the wife is out its just sat on the drive teasing me