Nismo exhaust group buy.

martinmac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth every penny guys....only realized it after having it fitted...on full load and above 4000rpm sounds amazing.... B):yahoo:

On motorway speed and 3000rpm its a bit annoying....but then again mine is a soft top...so i just put the hood down! :p:lol:

+1 ^^ first thing I did to the zed with th HR engine... amazing sound & looks B)

:teeth:

I have one now and boy, does it sound good - getting one s/h means I also save on the handbag compensation front - result all round :yahoo:

So one off your list now Martin, - as you missed my new trumpet on the Hoon you will just have to get out to hear it in Wales on the 10/11 Oct :D

You can get them for £1100 without a discount from the US (plus add on another £200 import tax) - this includes UPS tracking shipment. This is what I paid for mine only a few months ago from Jim Mills Nissan USA.

The exhaust is 100% the best out there in my opinion (for the zed). Its not loud below 3k revs so you can drive around town without getting a headache, however when you want to open her up - its gives a nice loud howling noise (its AMAZING in tunnels - everyone ahead of you puts on their brakes because they want you to go past listening to it).

Its not a scream style noise like an F430 Tubi ( :cloud9: ), however it certainly puts a smile on your face - personally I think it should have been standard from the start since the car deserves this kind of noise being a cracking sports car that it is.

If any of you are 50/50 of whether to buy one - I really really do recommend getting it. You won't regret it at all - and since it is Nismo (Nissan), you'll have no issues at all fitting it. The quality it very good too - very solid and welded together very well. It also feels like the car can 'breathe' better since the flow of the pipes is smoother - I felt a slight performance difference. :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=25823 - pics and write up from me

The exhaust is 100% the best out there in my opinion (for the zed). Its not loud below 3k revs so you can drive around town without getting a headache, however when you want to open her up - its gives a nice loud howling noise (its AMAZING in tunnels - everyone ahead of you puts on their brakes because they want you to go past listening to it).

Its not a scream style noise like an F430 Tubi ( :cloud9: ), however it certainly puts a smile on your face - personally I think it should have been standard from the start since the car deserves this kind of noise being a cracking sports car that it is.

And i wanted one before i read this! Now I'm SERIOUSLY dying to get one! Cheers Anubis mate! :wacko::teeth:

Got to pull out of this one. My exhaust has given up the ghost so had a K2 fitted today. Thanks to Mitz (CS) for sorting out, really happy with the look & sound.

1. martinmac

2. (cos, I can't afford another handbag to go with it)

4. ChrisJones6699 (but you already know that Mart

Got to pull out of this one. My exhaust has given up the ghost so had a K2 fitted today. Thanks to Mitz (CS) for sorting out, really happy with the look & sound.

1. martinmac

2. (cos, I can't afford another handbag to go with it) - deleted

4. ChrisJones6699 (but you already know that Mart

An old list you have there, just Nos.1 & 4 at this point ;)

really need to listen to one in the flesh first as cant be spending that just off others saying its great

cheers tho and hope to hear 1 nxt time we av a meet

Come to the Wales meet on 10/11 October - a few of us there with them to listen to :D

• 2 weeks later...