350 is the magic number

BladesGrant

This is my 350th post and I believe it earns me a sticker. Thought it would take ages to get upto 350 posts but it seems this site is a tad addictive!!! Obviously I haven't broken the record like Usain 'Husky' Bolt but still!!!!!! :lol:

:lol::lol: Usain Husky Bolt :lol::lol:

youve not been drinking the water in coventry have you?? its known to do all sorts of crazy things :wacko:

oops, what this stuff

11855721091Okhio.jpg

or like rich says, maybe it has spam in the water??

Probably got loads of other forums to keep his spam count up there too, just like Sarnie

god no, :surrender: no other forums here!

distemper
:bleh:

i did chuckle at that,

do you think we need to get him sex tested like that south african runner :lol:

I don't think we need to get him tested.....................he is definitely a women. He can post like they can talk!!!! :lol:

If your missing the motherland Husky, I have a house full of Scots tonight as the missus' parents are down!!! :teeth:

i did chuckle at that,

I don't think we need to get him tested.....................he is definitely a women. He can post like they can talk!!!! :lol:

If your missing the motherland Husky, I have a house full of Scots tonight as the missus' parents are down!!! :teeth:

either you've got a tiny house or she has an abnormal number of parents.

i did chuckle at that,

either you've got a tiny house or she has an abnormal number of parents.

They aren't allowed in the house, they have to stay in the kennel!!! Plus 3 is enough in one house!! :p

This is my 350th post and I believe it earns me a sticker. Thought it would take ages to get upto 350 posts but it seems this site is a tad addictive!!! Obviously I haven't broken the record like Usain 'Husky' Bolt but still!!!!!! :lol:

Pm me your choice of colour, inny or outy and your address

Colour options, see the Club Stickers button at the top

I've only just gotten the 'free sticker at 350 posts'. I was wandering why 350 posts was a relevant point!! Duh :wacko::doh: Back in my box!

you know what i only clocked it while reading your post there, any room in the box? :blush::blush:

Yeah, I suppose there's room. You'd better be house trained!