Nobody told me there was a 350z uk FACEBOOK Group

nobody knows what i look like :ninja, cept biscuit that is :ninja: you have to earn a facebook add from me! :snack:

but i had no idea there was a group for it :thumbs:

Dude how do you earn an add from you ???? B)

By posting as much spam as he does :p

nobody knows what i look like :ninja, cept biscuit that is :ninja: you have to earn a facebook add from me! :snack:

i only tend to add people when ive actually met them :lol:

spose nurrish has met me, and kta, and bladesgrant, so i could add them... hmmm.

By posting as much spam as he does

oh yeah baby ;):lol:

I wish I had as much time on my hands as Husky, he must top of the 0 - 1000 posts wall :lol::lol::lol:

I wish I had as much time on my hands as Husky, he must top of the 0 - 1000 posts wall :lol::lol::lol:

move to different country away from freinds and family, live next to a feild, make sure its the midlands :yuck: and you'll find the time. you lot wont have to suffer me as often soon, i have loads of work to busy me all the way to xmas :cry:

We have an office in coventry, i've been ordered to visit our call centre to see how they are doing, its on some godforsaken business park there - so far i've managed to avoid going! :lol:

And as for EARNING an addy on FB from Husky! I'm laughing so hard i nearly choked! :lol:

nobody knows what i look like :ninja: cept biscuit that is :ninja: you have to earn a facebook add from me! :snack:

i got added weeks ago, and i still can't get the taste out of the back of my throat. :blush::wacko::lol:

only joking.

and as for coventry it aint that bad i lived there for 4 years :blush:

i'm in a similiar situation, moved away to suffolk, hardly know anyone so spend my time on here. am getting out, but it just takes time to build a new friends network. i suppose i'm lucky as i also have my wife.

nobody knows what i look like :ninja: cept biscuit that is :ninja: you have to earn a facebook add from me! :snack:

i got added weeks ago, and i still can't get the taste out of the back of my throat. :blush::wacko::lol:

Or the fur! :lol:

Oh i feel really bad now - i might have to pop over to coventry with a wicker basket with a casserole in it and some homemade bread like they do on american TV programmes! Or do you think he'd rather have a tin of chum? :lol:

i think he'd be happy if a group of people turned up on his door step with a bottle of wine and the ability to have a good time.

i think i need to start a new charity, to find husky some friends/kennel pals not sure which ;)

my old trick was to go to the nearest pub and chat up the bar maids, got to know everyone really quick, just don't have the time these days.

im off changing parts on my car all night and look what happens :lol::blush:

Oh i feel really bad now - i might have to pop over to coventry with a wicker basket with a casserole in it and some homemade bread like they do on american TV programmes! Or do you think he'd rather have a tin of chum?

the wicker basket with croissants in it, i have a hankering for them at the moment :thumbs::teeth: that would be ace! i finish work at 4 tomorrow just turn up on the doorstep with them and it'll all be ok :snack::snack::snack:

i think he'd be happy if a group of people turned up on his door step with a bottle of wine and the ability to have a good time.

i think i need to start a new charity, to find husky some friends/kennel pals not sure which

harsh, very harsh :dry: i do have freinds you mean people :boxing: and im the one who always ends up hosting the bl**dy parties!

the bar maids

are also from coventry..... :thumbdown:

its on some godforsaken business park there

most things are. :(

actually the bar maids were from essex and wales, some were cov, but they were students so not locals. :lol:

i'm on the old facebook as richard thompson if anyone from the original posts is still interested :lol:

and don't worry husky i've rung the RSPCA and they said if your feeling neglected that they have a spare kennel and some nice old ladies to dote over you ;)

Eek ..... next thing Husky will be down the vets getting his manhood removed with a bread knife :scare:

probably be easier to do it like they do to pigs and just put an elastic band round them a nd wait for them to drop off :lol:

guys! :scare::cry:

I did work experience in a vets when i was at school, he slit it open and literally grabbed them and ripped them out, "heals faster" he said. i had to sit down :wacko: ouchies!