20 hours & 600 miles = Danny 350Z in UK

Danny 350Z

Me and das Frau left our married quarter in Germany at 1900 hrs last night and drove back through Holland, Belgium, France and on to Blighty in the Zed. From Dover at 0300 hrs this morning drove up the M20 to the M25 then hit the A roads around Norfolk / East Anglia until we found somewhere to stay (we enjoy stumbling across random hotels). We finally found somewhere to stay tonight near Petersborough at 1500 hrs today. The only other Zed I saw in that whole period was an Azure 04 plate parked outside an office complex next to the Premiere Inn near the Airport in Norwich. Rare?; I saw 7 Porsche's, 1 Aston, a Bentley (who may have been Eric Bristow, if i'm not mistaken!) but 1 Zed.

But, I'm back in the UK for 2 weeks and loving it!! :yahoo:

My wife did have to say to me "Left side, left side" as in my fatigued state was driving up the right side of the road. I had to apologise to 1 gent as we came to a stand still; me facing him on the wrong side of the carpark (Not an A road luckily enough)!

20 hours of driving with the occasional stop. My Zed just lapped up the miles without a murmer. 140 mph on the autobahn without a massive push. tbh I could have kept driving but the wife was done! The Zed offers such a sweet driving experience, even after 20 hours I could have continued.

If you see a crazy Zedder in an azure waving frantically (and, no doubt, dribbling) around, it will posssibly be me (and the wife wholey embarassed). Hopefully I'll see you on the roads over the next few weeks.

Peace!!!!