Knockhill Racing Circuit this Saturday 8th August.

ZMANALEX

A full track day at KRC on Saturday 8th August :yahoo:

The morning session is organised by SIDC and will run from 9am-1pm and will be open pit lane. There is a great mix of cars for this one and KRC are providing two race instructors at no additional charge for anyone who wants to polish up on there track driving technics.

The afternoon session is with Autoeccosse and again there will be a great mix of cars. This one will run from 2pm-6pm and it also will be open pit lane. There is also to be hospitality laid on for this one so no one should go hungry.

I am planning to be there for the whole day, so if any one fancies coming over then please do so.

There is no entrance fee and the pitwall will be fully open. Helmets can be borrowed for the day if you fancy a few pax laps or you can just spectate if you wish.

If you have not attended before then please do not be shy and come over and introduce yourself as we really are a very friendly bunch.

Alex.

Working again! I'm sure knockhill organised their calander so I could make as few visits as possible.

I'd have definitely been there otherwise. I mean burgers / spectating / driving at KH - that's some quality time!

Working again! I'm sure knockhill organised their calander so I could make as few visits as possible.

I'd have definitely been there otherwise. I mean burgers / spectating / driving at KH - that's some quality time!

That's a pity Stew as it will be a really good day, hope the weather holds. :thumbs:

That's a pity Stew as it will be a really good day, hope the weather holds. :thumbs:

Tell me about it! It would have been a definite for me!

Gary's working - but I might pop over for a while if I'm not too hung over .......... :teeth:

You will soon forget your hangover when you are flying round Knockhill :lol::drive1

In all seriousness - please don't laugh.........I'm not sure I can wear a helmet...........am extremely claustrophobic...........tried a bike helmet a while back and just couldn't do it :dummy:

Ideal conditions this morning Alex :thumbs:

These young guys don't know what they are missing :lol:

Glad Vik enjoyed the afternoon session, hope it stayed dry for you

Derek

:drive1

Yeah Derek conditions were great untill 5 pm and then the heavens opened.

I was knackered by then, 247 laps, 240 litres of V Power, a set of tyres and brake pads. :scare:

Was starting to get severe cramps in my hands and the hamstrings were tightening up and my neck and shoulders were aching.

Besides the issue with that one boost pipe (now fixed) the car performed absolutely brilliantly.

Like you say I was a bit surprised at the lack of interest from the local younger forum members but those that did make it including Steve and Claire had a real hoot. Oh and I think that Vik and her mate had some serious fun.

Back out again on Monday night 6pm - 8pm ......... all welcome. :thumbs:

Alex putting a smile on the ladies faces as usual! ;)

I'm surprised you don't have a queue to Dunfermline for the opportunity to take a run in the beast!

Nae 'ladies' there mate - just me and (male) friend, who BTW is biker/paraglider/diver - complete adrenalin junkie - he was still absolutley blown away - I'm just proud I didn't vom :lol:

Alex - I think Gary will be down tomorrow - he was well pi**ed he had to work yesterday :p

Ideal conditions this morning Alex :thumbs:

These young guys don't know what they are missing :lol:

Glad Vik enjoyed the afternoon session, hope it stayed dry for you

Derek

Yeah Derek conditions were great untill 5 pm and then the heavens opened.

I was knackered by then, 247 laps, 240 litres of V Power, a set of tyres and brake pads. :scare:

Was starting to get severe cramps in my hands and the hamstrings were tightening up and my neck and shoulders were aching.

Besides the issue with that one boost pipe (now fixed) the car performed absolutely brilliantly.

Like you say I was a bit surprised at the lack of interest from the local younger forum members but those that did make it including Steve and Claire had a real hoot. Oh and I think that Vik and her mate had some serious fun.

I,m not surprised you were knackered after 247 laps, when I left it was about 70 or less

It just goes to show how well the Z can perform under such stress :yahoo:

Very obvious you are fitter than a " Quick Fit Fitter" :lol:

Will phone you if I can make it :thumbs:

I saw one of Johns with a blonde haired person in the passenger seat..... ;)

The Lotus Cortina looks lovely! :cloud9:

The cortina was really cool - had something a wee bit extra under the bunnet - sounded like very angry hornets nest

:lol:

I was a bit surprised at the lack of interest from the local younger forum members but those that did make it including Steve and Claire had a real hoot. Oh and I think that Vik and her mate had some serious fun.

Anyone withing striking distance of Knockhill must be mad to miss out on ZMANALEX's offer, a great chance to find out what a ZED can do, albeit it has a few little tweaks in an attempt to match Alex's abilities. :teeth:

WHAT ARE YOU LOCALS ALL WAITING FOR :drive1:thumbs: