Maserati Granturismo S

Husky

was in today for some testing.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

My next car :throb::wub:

i was blipping the throttle then i found the sport button to change the exhaust note (it was sexual already!) oh dear, i wet myself :boat:

everybody was looking :lol: oops :blush:

i would say its worth your whole day to sit there and wait till its started up. :cloud9:

See them all the time around London. They're fast becoming a serious Aston competitor.

Totally stunning looks, however I feel that they would be best suited to white with black wheels. B)

this one was slate metalic, with grey alloys (the nicest aloys in the world btw) and red leather interior. the sad thing is though its not well looked after at all. its scratched, the doors chipped, the interior marked, its very dirty and its only done 5k miles :( a crying shame for such a beast.

Take a look at the Maserati website at the address I posted above. There is a configurator that lets you see the various exterior and interior options. I like the neptune Blue metallic paint, with the Avorio interior finish.

this one was slate metalic, with grey alloys (the nicest aloys in the world btw) and red leather interior. the sad thing is though its not well looked after at all. its scratched, the doors chipped, the interior marked, its very dirty and its only done 5k miles :( a crying shame for such a beast.

Shouldn't be allowed. The poor car is probably crying on the inside. :dummy:

Absolutely stunning. Clean lines. B)B)B)B)B)