the 350z might be going....fiat 500 abarth

S1 HNK

looks like im moving offices now so will be doing more miles and to be honest just fancy something cheaper to run. I know some of you will think im crazy but i love the fiat 500 abarths, went to look at one yesterday and test driving tomorrow. If im going to swap i may aswell go for something totally different, otherwise there is no point and the 350z is that good i wouldn't want to swap for another coupe. I'm sure i will miss the Zed on many occasions but i've had two years of happy Zed ownership so maybe i should go out on a high :teeth:

Obviously if i do i have the dilemma of putting the car back to std and selling the parts or just selling as a complete car with the mods. Also the Zed can either be black or white :lol:

Interested to know your opinions guys and girls (although i know most of you will slate me for even suggesting it) :blush:

Mods wise for people interested are: Nismo LM GT4's powder coated in gunmetal with eagle f1 tyres

Custom twin oval exhaust backbox, Genuine Nismo USA Sideskirts (wider than jap versions), Genuine Veilside v1 urethane front lip.

I like the look of those Abarth 500's also but PLEASE dont put stupid Pizza delivery stripes on it especially if its a white one!

One of the little bu***as kept up with me on the M60 the other night - I left it for dead eventually but it was like a soddin Jack Russell at my ankles! :dry:

I must admit Im a fan of the Abarth's - they look cool and will be pretty nippy too!

IMO you'd prob get a quicker sale if you kept it complete but then all of your mods are pretty desireable so you should be a good price for them all.

Good luck matey! :thumbs:

I love the Abarth.... :cloud9:

I'd leave the car complete although I know you could sell the parts separately.

My sisters mate has a new Merc ML and she bought an Abarth for running about in. She sold it within six months for some reason though...

interesting to hear your views, i totally appreciate its not in the same league as the Zed but there is just something about them that makes them so desireable. Plus 43mpg helps sway me a fair bit.

Stanski - dont worry no stripes for me either and definitely no checkered flag roof sticker :yuck:

thanks for the pm's ref parts, your interest has been noted and will keep you updated on the situation.

If you're parting it out, i'll take the vinyl off you. :lol::lol:

Seriously man, dont do it. The zeds not that dear to run - just stop modding it and dont drive with a lead foot! If you weigh it all up, the only differences might be 50quid a month in petrol and possibly the same again on insurance?

Now how many months would it take to balance out the difference in costs there?

Also didnt louis have one of these for a few months??

Get yourself a little run about like a focus... dont ditch the zed!

Just got back from the test drive, was a great little car. Even 3 up it pulled very well and felt planted at all speeds. You could chuck it into bends with real confidence and it even though its as far from the zed as you could imagine it still put a smile on my face.

Smoke dog:

53 plate 2004 350z gt,

kuro black (currently wrapped in white as per pic),

alezan leather.

Nismo 19" LM GT4's custom powder coated in gunmetal with eagle f1 tyres all round,

tein springs,

genuine nismo usdm sideskirts,

veilside v1 front lip,

custom backbox with twin oval pipes.

43,500 miles. 2 previous owners.

Very good condition,

12 months mot,

just had p3 service with silkolene pro s oil, denso iridium plugs.

i think thats it :thumbs:

car now sold to a forum member on here, im sure he will post some pics as soon as he picks it up.

The nismo wheels are still for sale however and are listed in the for sale section :thumbs:

Mate, nooooo!! WTF?

PM me what u got... :p

:lol::lol: pm sent

That must have been gutting to sell ur Zed. At least it's gone to a good home.

Glad you didnt break it up and sell it back as standard. Would have been a shame to have done all that work, got it looking top notch and then undoing it all.