Ross Mac's new wheels

Ross Mac

Well after my post at the weekend I finally got around to getting the new rims on the car!

Im very pleased with the result, will look into lowering it in a few months but otherwise very happy! :teeth:

I know i was a bit cheeky using the disabled bays but there was no-one around and I got better backgrounds that way :blush:

Various074.jpg

Various077.jpg

Various078.jpg

Various079.jpg

Various080.jpg

Various082.jpg

Ross.

Nice wheels...! And love the red. B)

Changed the main pic a bit for you... apologies for my poor skills.

ROSSMAC.jpg

Ha ha thats class - my very own personalised parking space!!

Thought you were selling this car? Looks great!

Well these wheels came up at a price that I couldnt refuse so took the chance to get them - hopefully the standards will sell to offset the cost a little bit too.

Im going to leave it up for sale - albeit with a a slightly tweaked price just to see what happens...

We are looking to start a family soon so the Z will 100% have to go next year at some point - but I thought that Id continue to enjoy it for now - if someone comes along and offers the right money then fair enough.

I know that seems a stange type of logic but it makes sense to me anyways :bangin:

They look nice with the red zed B) but also look a little small? :blush:

I know what you mean Sarnie, they do look like a big step up from the standards in the flesh, but the pictures on the other hand seem to have shrunk them. I think that just comes with this type of design with none of the spokes actually reaching the edge of the wheel. I am a fan of the dish at the back though :thumbs:

Thanks for all the comments so far guys!

Thanks for all the comments guys - people certainly notice it a bit more, plus I love the way the wheels tie in with the handles etc.

Im now pretty convinced that a spot of lowering wouldnt go amiss so that may well be the next port of call after we get back from honeymoon...

(I knew asking for money instead of having a wedding list would come in handy ha ha)