Hello everyone!

As you can tell by name, I'm not new to the Z. I've had my 54 plate GT Azure Blue for 3 years. With my car loan expiring within the next month or so I came to a crossroads regarding what to do regarding my 350z? a new 370z? :thumbdown: Cayman? :thumbdown: M3? :thumbdown: Stick with my 350z and use the money I'm saving on a car loan to Modify it? :thumbs: I'd just like to say hi to everyone and I'm looking forward to sharing my plans with you all. :bye:

Well my plans to start with include doing a load of work to it to so it will pass its MOT. A new exhaust to start with, I noticed a lot of people had the same problem with rust around the join between the middle pipe and back box on here. 4 new tyres Falken 452's. (only need rear tyres but the fronts are Bridgestones :thumbdown: ).

I'm planning fairly subtle mods. I'm going to get a Japspeed K2 exhaust with Y pipe, would of liked a Nismo but far too much chew on getting it imported (and price of course). New brakes - EBC pads and discs all around. Nismo induction kit, Alpine Double DIN headunit and eventually bodykit and new wheels.

I have been on here once before, i think my username was ChrisJ but couldn't get logged? probably expired!!

No real need for a photo cos its just completly standard, but there you go -[attachment=0]350z.jpg[/attachment]