Provisionally sold= Amuse R1 Titan

lilsheepshagga_turbo

hi guys and girls... well im trying to gauge some interest in the sale of my exhaust. i just fancy something new and im thinking about getting a custom T.D exhaust for my car. well as many of u know i've got the Amuse R1 Titan. quite possibly the best handmade titanium exhaust on the market. weighing only 8kg and producing such a lovely individual note. i waited over 10 weeks for this exhaust to arrive from japan (which seemed like a life time) this exhaust is circa £2.5k now obviously im not expecting anywhere near that sorta money...

so if anyone is interested.. drop me a pm with an offer and see what happends. im in no rush to sell

100_0794.jpg

Nice one ho.... must say, am slightly jealous! Guess the person who dreamed just woke up to an amazing Zorst! :thumbs:

I bet that scottish guy bought it :lol:

:lol: yeah that was his plan all along, try and put people off the exhaust so he could sneak in and make an offer....

....should have known!

R

Nice one ho.... must say, am slightly jealous! Guess the person who dreamed just woke up to an amazing Zorst! :thumbs:

I bet that scottish guy bought it :lol:

:lol: yeah that was his plan all along, try and put people off the exhaust so he could sneak in and make an offer....

....should have known!

R

Very cunning :lol:

Congrats on the sale mate - its a beautiful exhaust I can vouch for that.

If there is still some interest in this Im thinking about selling mine. I could do with the money so would sell mine and buy a K1 instead.

If anyone else was interested but missed out on this sale just give me a shout! :thumbs:

Congrats on the sale mate - its a beautiful exhaust I can vouch for that.

If there is still some interest in this Im thinking about selling mine. I could do with the money so would sell mine and buy a K1 instead.

If anyone else was interested but missed out on this sale just give me a shout! :thumbs:

I thought we had had a discussion Andy :ninja: !!