track pug(videos on pg 3)

stichy

Bet it will be a good laugh hacking around the track when you have it sorted. Wont be the quickest out there, but bet you can have just as much fun, I know I used to driving my old mates one a few years ago :drive1

For 200 quid you can't go wrong with a 106 GTI.

Excellent handling little cars with lift off oversteer aplenty and you can't beat going round corner and it lifting the inside rear wheel!

One of the best FWD cars going in my opinion (including all the 300hp hot hatches out now)

• 4 months later...

I had a 2.9 XR4X4 for tracking, cost me £700 and it was ace. A single day out had cost me just shy of £2k in my Evo, so I was more than prepared to write my £700 Sierra off, wiping out anything in my way that tried to undertake me. The value of my car truly added enjoyment as a replacement for any real performance.

You got a steal of a bargain for the 106, and could probably fetch £500 on ebay for it!

You'll have a blast at Cadwell, and more than likely tip it! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Go steady :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...