Rota GTRs Pics

T2JOU

Finally got my arse in gear and found somewhere to take some decent(ish) photos of my Z with the new Rotas on...

P1000847.jpg

P1000841.jpg

P1000840.jpg

P1000837.jpg

P1000832.jpg

P1000830.jpg

P1000829.jpg

P1000827.jpg

P1000824.jpg

P1000822.jpg

I'm seriously impressed with the graffitti bird, seems theres some talented people round here!

As for the Rotas, top service from Ben at Rarerims, delivered next day and arrived in perfect condition. Very impressed so far by the toyos, but starting to think my Z is in need of lowering now.

Thanks for looking, all opinions welcome!

Mike

(BTW see if anyone can notice the "less talented" graffiti in the 6th pic - swear I didnt notice! :doh: )

love it mate.....and if i am not mistaken thats taken at the "wall" in boscombe/bournemouth lol

It is indeed, quite a dodgy area. I ended up with two Alice Cooper and Vicky Pollard lookalike 'working girls' :scare: offering to pose on my bonnet for cash... not bloody likely! Made for an interesting conversation with some rozzers who past by and wanted to know what I was upto with a camera, shiney car and a couple of prossies!

love it mate.....and if i am not mistaken thats taken at the "wall" in boscombe/bournemouth lol

It is indeed, quite a dodgy area. I ended up with two Alice Cooper and Vicky Pollard lookalike 'working girls' :scare: offering to pose on my bonnet for cash... not bloody likely! Made for an interesting conversation with some rozzers who past by and wanted to know what I was upto with a camera, shiney car and a couple of prossies!

:lol::lol: