Off on my travels! (Bargain for someone) NOW SOLD

PhilTheForce

Some of you may have noticed I've been absent from here for a while! Well as usual life has thrown me a few crazy curveballs and hopefully an amazing opportunity.

Thanks to some old friends I've been offered an incredible round-the-world trip on the cheap! :yahoo:

I'm going to be starting in China for a month where I'll be checking out some traditional Kung Fu training (people know I'm into martial arts!) as well as the usual big cities - Beijing, Hong Kong etc then I'm spending time in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand etc, from there across the Pacific islands making my way eventually across Canada and the USA. :bounce:

Why am I telling you all this? Well as much as it pains me (and it really does) the Zed isn't going to be much use to me in the Jungles of South East Asia! and the cash from it will help me no-end. So it's got to go. :byebye:

This is genuinely one of the most painful experiences ever. I've loved Zeds since I first saw them and getting one I was so chuffed at how stunning it looks, how great it feels to drive and how much performance it has. Although I've had it barely 2 months it's easily my favourite car I've ever owned. It's hard for me to admit but cars come and go - a chance like this to see the world just can't be passed up. I guess sometimes life goes in ways you can't predict!

Here it is:

2003 Nissan 350z (Import)

Gunmetal, Version T

LOW MILEAGE 31,000 miles (49,000 kms)

3 Months Tax/MOT

Black Leather Interior

Bose CD changer Stereo + 7 Speaker system

17" Alloys

Electric Windows, Mirrors etc

Extras:

Private Plates (5 Digit) Worth around £400. Standards also included

JWT PopCharger, (Original airbox included)

Stubby Ariel

Stainless Backbox (Unsure of make)

Alu vent surrounds

Any Issues:

Small amount of paint flake on lower front lip. Maybe stonechips?

A couple of very small dings on the side. Looks like someone opened a door into mine. :dry:

All in all a great car, super solid drive and subtle extras. I'd love it to go to a club member which is why it's on here before anywhere else. :thumbs:

Piccies:

quarter-1.jpg

Rear-1.jpg

Front-1.jpg

side2.jpg

Bargain at £8200 ono

Someone take it off my hands before I change my mind!

Call me on 07796 762 392 or message me on here.

Thanks for looking.

No tyre kickers, ridiculous offers, 'cash discounts' or time wasters please

----------

On a side note this forum and it's members have been awesome so I will try and keep in touch and annoy people with my usual Star Wars references. ;):lol:

Sheesh! Amazing price for an amazing car (Don't accept any lower!).

I hope this is because your in a rush to sell and not because zed prices have finally hit hot-hatch prices!!! :scare:

Good luck on your trip - yes, you will miss the zed but like you said a trip like this can't be ignored. Asia is the best place in the world (Malaysia was amazing when I went - the BEST place I have been trecking around). You won't regret it when you step off that plane for the biggest adventure of your life. B)

Goodluck with the trip and sale...! :)

Where are you based, Phil?

Only a few miles down the road from me, want to me go look at it with a disguise on?

I'll be expecting a trenchcoat and fake 'tache now though! :disguise:

I have many disguises MWAHHHHHHHHHHH! :lol:

Only a few miles down the road from me, want to me go look at it with a disguise on?

Yeah the best is the Chembo one ;)

WTF, why sell it so cheap :(

Cant you leave it with family to sell...?

Possibly but the price on early imports is never much higher anyway.

In truth when I put it on Autotrader, pistonheads etc I may add a few £££ but I'd like it to go to a club member. :)

Yeah the best is the Chembo one ;)

I prefer the Castle Vale Hoody look :D:lol:

WTF, why sell it so cheap :(

Cant you leave it with family to sell...?

Possibly but the price on early imports is never much higher anyway.

In truth when I put it on Autotrader, pistonheads etc I may add a few £££ but I'd like it to go to a club member. :)

It is with your mileage!

I'd be looking for £8500 for mine if i sold it, rightly or wrongly, and i've got 59k on mine, and its an auto!

Whether it'd sell or not is another matter... :dry:

sorry you've gottta sell your Zed but that's one hell of a trip your going on.

thats gonna be a fantastic bargain to pick that up for that price. it's a lot of car for just over £8k. makes u worry just how much Zed's are worth now a days

Man thats way too cheap! Seems a few people are looking to sell while away somewhere - sure there must be a better way?

Oh well good luck with the sale and please dont drop the price too much more - we cant face the Vauxhall Corsa Brigade now can we! :lol::p

I know this is a longshot, but would you consider £8k cash, or 7k cash and a lovely MR2 Turbo?

I think the idea is he hasnt got anywhere to keep the car while hes on holiday so what would he do with another car? ;)

I'm going to be starting in China for a month where I'll be checking out some traditional Kung Fu training (people know I'm into martial arts!)

Sorry for off topic, but I dunno if you've seen the film "Ip Man" with Donnie Yen, i thought it was a good film and Donnie does Wing Chun great justice (I'm sure a martial artist can prolly pick out some technical flaws, but one has to remember that this is martial arts for the screen), his hand speed is brilliant in some scenes. Film was released in Asia in 2008, I think the film is getting a release over here later this year.

I know this is a longshot, but would you consider £8k cash, or 7k cash and a lovely MR2 Turbo?

I think the idea is he hasnt got anywhere to keep the car while hes on holiday so what would he do with another car? ;)

Sorry I've been off for a while. Thanks but I don't really want another car - as said it kinda defeats the point!

8K cash isn't far off but it is very cheap already. If you want to come and have a looky you're more than welcome. Maybe this weekend if it's still available. Drop me a PM :thumbs:

I'm going to be starting in China for a month where I'll be checking out some traditional Kung Fu training (people know I'm into martial arts!)

Sorry for off topic, but I dunno if you've seen the film "Ip Man" with Donnie Yen, i thought it was a good film and Donnie does Wing Chun great justice (I'm sure a martial artist can prolly pick out some technical flaws, but one has to remember that this is martial arts for the screen), his hand speed is brilliant in some scenes. Film was released in Asia in 2008, I think the film is getting a release over here later this year.

I'll have to check that one out. I've never done much Wing Chun but I have a couple of mates that have and it's impressive when done right.

In China I'll be doing more traditional Shaolin stuff. I'm actually bricking it a bit cus it's gonna be seriously hard! Although at least when I come back I'll be able to break iron bars over my head and stuff! :lol:

Off topic again......

In my younger days I used to Teach and compete in Shotokan karate.

Amongst my travels I spent 5 months in Japan. I had the time of my life and learned so much in that short time, but it was bloody hard, there all nutters and take it very seriously.

All the best m8 :)