Style your garage

Just saw this think I might get one for my garage :thumbs::lol:

Was going to get one for my mate but his house is on a bend on a busy road and I can just imagine how many accidents there would be as people come round the corner and see an elephant or a fighter jet stashed in his garage :teeth:

i wonder how realistic it looks, i would love to see peoples confusion as they turn the corner :lol:

But if these were put on the garage in the picture and i would imagine it being quite a rough area this would last all of 5 minutes once mr chav and ms sharon plus infinite number or scrote bags came over and had a look at it

:lol:

But if these were put on the garage in the picture and i would imagine it being quite a rough area this would last all of 5 minutes once mr chav and ms sharon plus infinite number or scrote bags came over and had a look at it

:lol:

169 euros :surrender:

Oh but Nixy wouldn't it be worth it to see her face when she sees a picture of you and your son beaming down at her :lol:

and get it superglued and laquered on so she cant get it off. :)

I actually have an excellent pic of his bare backside which him and his mates took with my phone (and saved it as my screen saver :dry: ) when i wasn't around...........that would be well worth it blown up on next doors garage doors!