Hello from Cheshire

Hi Guys, I've been lurking around for a little while now thought I should say hello! I've got an 07 Azure 'rev-up' which I've had from new. Absolutely LOVE the car and it always makes me smile :teeth: . I've read quite a bit of info on the forum and found it really useful so thanks for info so far :thumbs:

I'm in Wilmslow in Cheshire so if anyone is around that area feel free to give me a shout.

[attachment=0]Photo-0011.jpg[/attachment]

welcome, live in Lymm myself and always in Knutsford for work so not far at all :thumbs:

+1 im just down the road in macclesfield... but always having a blast up the A34 to didsbury cinema!

Si - what days are you in knutsford mate, i go into the center most days for my lunch, between 12 and 2.... i wanna see the wrap!

Also - you coming to oulton on sat?

I'd rather have my 350z than a wife

loving this :lol:

:welcome:

I consider my zed to be my wife....this way i can always get in and turn it on :lol:

welcome aboard and that is a nice looking zed you have there B)

You boys are so predictable......... :lol:

:welcome: Wilmslow - very nice, once bought a car from Stratstone's there.

I'd rather have my 350z than a wife

loving this :lol:

:welcome:

I consider my zed to be my wife....this way i can always get in and turn it on :lol:

welcome aboard and that is a nice looking zed you have there B)

You boys are so predictable......... :lol:

:welcome: Wilmslow - very nice, once bought a car from Stratstone's there.

would you have it any other way ;)

welcome, live in Lymm myself and always in Knutsford for work so not far at all :thumbs:

+1 im just down the road in macclesfield... but always having a blast up the A34 to didsbury cinema!

Si - what days are you in knutsford mate, i go into the center most days for my lunch, between 12 and 2.... i wanna see the wrap!

2 or 3 days a week, i do alot of work with a company there so it just depends when they call me in.

Oulton on sat, yes i'll come down mate and show you the wrap, what time you gonna be there?

2 or 3 days a week, i do alot of work with a company there so it just depends when they call me in.

Oulton on sat, yes i'll come down mate and show you the wrap, what time you gonna be there?

Cool mate. We're there from 8am till 5pm on sat! You'll see my car parked on the grass as you go in... im drifting in the rx7!

Looking forward to seeing this wrap.

Gimme a call when you get there and i'll come up and meet you.