Hey

Hi, new member here.

I was at work the other night and drove past a zed for sale, I think its one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen and something us plebs can afford at a push, lmao. Never even seen one before. Didnt know they existed.

Me and my buddy got out the van and were in total and utter awe at the beauty of this machine.

I really want one.

I had a 2.5 V6 Xpack Cougar after I passed my test and kept it immaculate, cleaning it at least 3 times a week. It got keyed 3 times though ( in various parts of the city ) so you can understand my apprehension about getting one of these.

Its so good looking, I`am seriously considering moving somewhere with a drive so it`ll be safer.

This is the one I saw: http://www.motordepot.co.uk/car-superma ... v6+3dr.htm

I`am stuck with a grand cherokee at the moment ( on finance ) and it is nice, but I want to go back and lots better with this mean machine.

I`am looking at getting this second vehicle. If I didnt have mine I`d get this in a heartbeat.

Hope its ok that I joined, even though I havent got one get :p

I`ve also seen a GT4 on autotrader that I`am seriously considering.. http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=55

Regards

Jim

:welcome:

The 2nd car is not a GT4 though, its a JDM import. There were only 176 GT4s made & they only came in Black & Yellow :thumbs:

Ok thanks, I`ll look on here for a good one instead of them barstewerds elsewhere :p

I liked the one I saw first off though. It was silver with 2 tone orange and black leather seats.

Jim

I liked the one I saw first off though. It was silver with 2 tone orange and black leather seats.

Jim

Welcome to the site Jim :)

Looking at the pics I think you will find the colour is a gunmetal, although the UK ZEDs also came in (Blade) silver at that time. The alezan leather was quite popular with GM.

Given it has 3 owners, I would check first to see if it has a full service history. From the pics it looks pretty tidy but not worth £13k - 2004 ZEDS can currently be had with the mileage that one has for between £10-12k tops. Suggest you check pistonheads for comparison, but best buys are likely to be from members selling on this forum ;)

Good luck :thumbs: