Hello from Greece

There are not so many Zeds in Greece. Even me did not had the best opinion about that car... don't know why. Maybe did not advertised so much in Greece, maybe the price as new 60.000 euro, was forbidden for most of the people!!! Maybe because I had in mind that is a cheap version of a 911....of dad...

BUT

form the moment I drove it , I am fascinated! The car is fantastic. Very nice ride, better than 911 (996 4s) - both have 18's- , nice sound, enough power for oversteer (our roads are like mirrors... like you drive on snow!!! :yahoo: ) , good MPG (not like previous Elise 111s or Prius but good ). It even makes less squeezes in the interior than the 911 (In reality I only hear some sounds from the seat) .

It is a very fair car.

Lot's of fun!

Glad I bought a Z ....

Welcome to the forum mate....The Z is a great car...and rare in Greece indeed... :teeth:

As for the powersliding i know what you are saying...and i want a second hand Z for there but the prices are stupid!!! Mine brand new last year was almost 80.000 euros and i bought it for £33.000 here!!! :scare::rant:

I live in Chalkida (well my family lives there now anyway...) but originally i come from a village near Goumenissa - Kilkis...so i come from nothern Greece as well :bye:

ps I could post in Greek as well but i suppose the other members of the forum wouldnt be that impressed.... ;):p:lol:

Welcome to the forum mate....The Z is a great car...and rare in Greece indeed... :teeth:

As for the powersliding i know what you are saying...and i want a second hand Z for there but the prices are stupid!!! Mine brand new last year was almost 80.000 euros and i bought it for £33.000 here!!! :scare::rant:

I live in Chalkida (well my family lives there now anyway...) but originally i come from a village near Goumenissa - Kilkis...so i come from nothern Greece as well :bye:

ps I could post in Greek as well but i suppose the other members of the forum wouldnt be that impressed.... ;):p:lol:

So at least 3 Greeks in the club now!!

Fatalus<-------Greek also :)