FOR SALE LED REAR LIGHTS OEM.

RICHIERICH

The ones ZMANALEX sells are also genuine Nissan and come in Genuine Nissan Parts boxes.

I have the Genuine Nissan LED rears and got those for £200 2nd hand (with nothing broken...)

I'm not criticizing, just trying to help you sell them at a more realistic price.

Come down to around the £200 mark and I bet they'll sell quicker then you think.

I don't think people should post up negative remarks on the price of items that members sell on here. If anyone has a comment to make then a simple PM to the seller should suffice. :thumbs: At the end of the day, Rich is selling new LED's at the same price as Zmanalex, which is still half the price of Nissan's rrp. Where's the problem in that?

Luckily for me i've never had any grief for items i've sold on here, yet, touch wood :lol:

I don't want to open a can of worms, but i just want people to sell on here without the fear of being publically slated. :boxing: