Iv been wrapped by Raccoon North *pictures within*

shire350Z

After seeing Bundus's thread decided to give raccoon a call in leeds!!!! Spoke to dave the director of there leeds franchise and what a decent bloke, very helpful and freindly. Decided to pop up today to see what the carbon material quality is like and after seeing it decided to go for it on the roof, would have had the bonnet done aswell but just waiting to see if the bodyshop can lacquer over it to give it the shine instead of matt effect im after, if so ill be back to see dave and his team!!!

But if anyones thinking about doing any wrapping to there Z (or any other vehicle) give dave a call especially from the north area you wont get any better quality from elsewhere, you can get him on either email dave.t@raccoon.co.uk Tel. 01133 223223/ 07957 998811 or look at the there work on www.raccoon.co.uk/leeds !!!

Few pictures below off them fitting the roof warp below and a 'different' but B) looking CLS in chrome dave and his teams done!!! (not the best quality pics)

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

yeah a clear coat of laquer, the body shop have a test piece wayne and are going to see if they can do it, the main problem is that the surface isnt smooth so they'l have to built the lacquer up and flat it off to get it just right so if the test piece is successfull more will follow ;)

Cheers jay but plenty followed the black theme so thought id try something different ;) good think is its easily removed if i want to change it again :thumbs:

The roof will set you back around 150 but depends no material they use, could be abit more or less! But the more you have done the better deal you get! If I can have it lacquered I might sell my carbon parts and have all the top half off the car done ;)

Ill try get some better pics today bronzee if I get chance to clean the z, then just fingers crossed we can get it right at the bodyshop :thumbs:

In my eyes the the lacquer would give it more off a shine and make it look more like the real thing but maybe not thats why im going to have a test piece done at the bodyshop and if it looks good ill do it if not just leave it as it is! One thing with it like this though it can be marked easily if you run your nail down it and you know what people are like at shows for touching the cars so the lacquer would help in that respect