Camping - Zed style

phatbloke74

Decided to go camping in the Gower this week and was lucky enough to go with the guys and leave the family at home - roll out the Zed!

Everything packed, except for the kitchen sink!

IMG_0471.jpg

Arrived and now to find my pitch.

IMG_0472.jpg

My tent is the one on the left - a relative palace

IMG_0474.jpg

All to ourselves - the perfect place for surfing, kite surfing and kite buggies

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

It took 4 hours to get there but only 3 to get back - not bad seeing as the tomtom said it would take 3hrs 40! Hoping I don't get any unwanted photo's of my car in the next few days from Mr Plod!

see Zeds are practical! noone believes me :dry:

Hehe, we do. You can actually fit a bit of gear into the back when needs be. :D

People are always amazed at the amount of stuff you can fit in a Zed when you get it all out the boot. You just have to be clever with the packing :thumbs:

People are always amazed at the amount of stuff you can fit in a Zed when you get it all out the boot. You just have to be clever with the packing :thumbs:

The years I wasted playing tetris have come in handy since buying the Z :lol:

The years I wasted playing tetris have come in handy since buying the Z :lol:

:lol::lol:

I really think it's a practical enough car. Much more so than it looks. If it had a couple of unusable +2 seats in the back then it'd be mega unpractical!

Looks like a lovely spot! Hope you had the weather as well.

My mate had a look around my Zed last weekend, he has just bought a Mini Cooper S. The boot on that is stupid and the rear seats are a waste of space. He didn't want a Zed because its unpractical :bangin:

I'll never work some people out!

My mate had a look around my Zed last weekend, he has just bought a Mini Cooper S. The boot on that is stupid and the rear seats are a waste of space. He didn't want a Zed because its unpractical :bangin:

I'll never work some people out!

I know what you mean. My missus mate has a Cooper S too and said how do I live with the boot being unpractical. So I backed up to hers and popped the boot. The Zed boot is at least 2x as big as the Mini's if you use the space infront of the strut bar too :bangin::lol: