Orange coupe get ragged about on 'Violent Britain'

adammitch69

sky+'d the wrong program last night so ended up watching 'Violent Britain' I think it was called on Bravo. Showed some chavs in Liverpool who showed phone clips of a home-made bomb blowing up a phone box, then showed a stolen Orange 350z getting a lot of abuse as they tried to do donuts in it. My heart sank - even more so when it showed mobile phone clips of some more kids throwing a cat off a 5th floor balcony .....4times before it died. C**TS, utter C**TS.

.....4times before it died.

robust........!!

My cat managed to kill itself when it fell off my washing machine....... :byebye:

Its actually widely known that if a cat "falls" from between the 5th and 7th storey it could survive with very little injury which is why it took so long for the poor thing to die, any less and it wouldn't have time to correct itself to be able to land properly and any more it would drop like a stone :(

I hate reading stuff like this as I have rescued animals and dread to thnk what their lives were like before :(

V

i have taught dreggs like that before, and its infuriating as a teacher that you can't bash there head into a wall. try keeping you patience when deasling with said scrote. They believe they are untouchable especially in school, and to a point they are right.

i lost my temper once and told a kid that i might not be able to hit him (which is what he wanted) but one day in the real world he'll p1ss the wrong person off and learn the hard way. and when that day comes i hope i'm there to see it.

something i know i should never have said, and pushed the boundary of acceptable behaviour. but by god he was an utter sh1t bag.

i have worked with kids that are rough around the edges and alot of them do show a glimmer of hope and you can ge tthrough to them. for others its just too late, and they are too far gone where no one can help them. sad really, all that lost potential.

at the end of the day it all comes down to parenting. kids with good parents don't turn out this way.

maybe a national sterilisation of the chav nation is required, especially as they seem to breed like rabbits from the age of 15. (only joking please don't think i'm serious ;) )

Why are you not serious :p

i got branded a biggot last time i post some factual information (never did get an apology :dry: )

so this time i thought it safer to stipulate the joke section in case i get called a nazi or something. :lol:

i have taught dreggs like that before, and its infuriating as a teacher that you can't bash there head into a wall. try keeping you patience when deasling with said scrote. They believe they are untouchable especially in school, and to a point they are right.

i lost my temper once and told a kid that i might not be able to hit him (which is what he wanted) but one day in the real world he'll p1ss the wrong person off and learn the hard way. and when that day comes i hope i'm there to see it.

something i know i should never have said, and pushed the boundary of acceptable behaviour. but by god he was an utter sh1t bag.

i have worked with kids that are rough around the edges and alot of them do show a glimmer of hope and you can ge tthrough to them. for others its just too late, and they are too far gone where no one can help them. sad really, all that lost potential.

at the end of the day it all comes down to parenting. kids with good parents don't turn out this way.

maybe a national sterilisation of the chav nation is required, especially as they seem to breed like rabbits from the age of 15. (only joking please don't think i'm serious ;) )

Did you see on the news today about the teacher that attacked one of his pupils at a catholic school, the kid is in intensive care? You do wonder what made him snap to do that to the kid

terrible , how mindless has someone got to be to do that to a moggie, ..beyond comprehension i was a tearaway but doing anything like never even entered within a million miles of my most mischevious actions.

as a footnote prior to stoning and burning , peel said chav and dip in vinegar, agitate with wire brush and add salt. then stone :angry:

i got branded a biggot last time i post some factual information (never did get an apology :dry: )

so this time i thought it safer to stipulate the joke section in case i get called a nazi or something. :lol:

Applaud you for saying what you have - I'm sure quite sure that most decent people out there - i.e. the majority, agree with where you are coming from. The trouble is that in is this wonderful democratic society or ours we let minority interests -particularly the PC brigade, have far too much influence rather than letting good-old common sense prevail. :dry:

Applaud you for saying what you have - I'm sure quite sure that most decent people out there - i.e. the majority, agree with where you are coming from. The trouble is that in is this wonderful democratic society or ours we let minority interests -particularly the PC brigade, have far too much influence rather than letting good-old common sense prevail. :dry:

That sums up my thoughts on the matter too! :clap:

Put ALL chavs into a pit, fill with petrol, and burn em all.. :ninja:

Surely some clever scientist can find a way to melt down chavs into oil. After isn't oil a by product of fossilised animal remains?

That would a) Solve many of societies problems and B) increase fuel supplies for all us petrol heads. The world would be such a happier place. :yahoo: