Orange coupe get ragged about on 'Violent Britain'

adammitch69

i have taught dreggs like that before, and its infuriating as a teacher that you can't bash there head into a wall. try keeping you patience when deasling with said scrote. They believe they are untouchable especially in school, and to a point they are right.

i lost my temper once and told a kid that i might not be able to hit him (which is what he wanted) but one day in the real world he'll p1ss the wrong person off and learn the hard way. and when that day comes i hope i'm there to see it.

something i know i should never have said, and pushed the boundary of acceptable behaviour. but by god he was an utter sh1t bag.

i have worked with kids that are rough around the edges and alot of them do show a glimmer of hope and you can ge tthrough to them. for others its just too late, and they are too far gone where no one can help them. sad really, all that lost potential.

at the end of the day it all comes down to parenting. kids with good parents don't turn out this way.

maybe a national sterilisation of the chav nation is required, especially as they seem to breed like rabbits from the age of 15. (only joking please don't think i'm serious ;) )

I have alot of respect for teachers, I don't know how you do it. I have no patients for cheeky little scr*tes and I would take great pleasure in beating their heads repeatedly off an immovable object!

R

with regards to the teacher who just got charged - i dno't know the full story but looking at the picture of the lad in IC i don't think he was an angel by a long shot (call it teacher intuition but we are very good at spotting difficult kids before they even open their mouth, or just by looking at a picture). but the teacher over stepped the mark when he assaulted the kid. i've been pushed to breaking once, and i turned the power in the workshop off and just walked out. saw my head of department on the way out and said i need to take a breather or i'm gunna do something regrettable. took a breather for 10 and then went back. my head had removed said child and i started again. i was fairly new in then, and these days i've got a lot better at difusing a situation before hand. just have to be a smarter talker than they are. you can't hit them but you can verbally put them in there place. i'd never belittle a student in front of a class but i am more than capable of going toe to toe with one verbally and i usually win. ;)

as for the parenting - BM you've proved society wrong and i salute you :thumbs:

i love my job and work in a very good school so the Chav elelment is low. but i did my initial teaching experience in coventry in a very rough school working in the behavioural management unit with excluded and suspended kids, now thats an eye opener. :scare:

and remember not all chavs are bad, i've had some good conversations with some in a pub.

remember a chav is not just for christmas, if you carve them properly thwy last all the way through to new year ;)

Cov! holy c**p im amazed your alive! :lol:

it was the school that pulled from the woodend estate if you know it.

Maybe they should do what was done in Torchwood - Children Of The Earth, where the aliens demanded 10% of the children.

Give them all the chavs I say...

Cov! holy c**p im amazed your alive! :lol:

it was the school that pulled from the woodend estate if you know it.

Maybe they should do what was done in Torchwood - Children Of The Earth, where the aliens demanded 10% of the children.

Give them all the chavs I say...

if only :lol:

Dear god, and you lived, the first mention of woodend and everybody checks thier pockets for theft!

what a hole!

lol, and that was when the estate had improved, i heard stories form the bad old days when it was used for most of the cook reports back in the 80's

i know hillfields quite well as well. my ex used to live the other side of it and used to walk through it regualrly at night to go and see her. never had any hassle, but i new alot of people that got mugged there.

Dear god, and you lived, the first mention of woodend and everybody checks thier pockets for theft!

what a hole!

lol, and that was when the estate had improved, i heard stories form the bad old days when it was used for most of the cook reports back in the 80's

i know hillfields quite well as well. my ex used to live the other side of it and used to walk through it regualrly at night to go and see her. never had any hassle, but i new alot of people that got mugged there.

no. you cant remember having any hassle! concussion has a way of blotting out the bad memories you know :p

never had any trouble, had the odd person ask me for 20 p for the metre or phone. or the odd ciggerette.

might be the fact that although i'm only 5'9" that i am built like a steam train (rugby prop) i never have problems with crowded baqrs, rough areas, clubs etc. people just seem to part like the red sea.

oh and i used to be a door man in cov as well :lol:

this explains why you lived when on those night time strolls then :sly:

lol i suppose so.

when i was a uni there i was so cocky i should have had the crap kicked out of me many a time, but i seemed to get away with it.

me and my mates got bannd from icon for 3 months once, must admit i'm alot more sensible these days. :lol:

i kinda miss cov, must make a trip back sometime i hear its changing loads.

yes it is a sh!t hole. i dont know how it was before so i cant compare

i liked cov,

fav chinese was the dragon phoenix all you can eat :p

cheap nights at the coluseum, the ring road, oh happy memories of the ring road.

the ring road :lol::lol::lol: why oh why would you have fond memories of that tea cup stain on a map

its a genius piece of engineering, to enter and exit at the same junction. :lol: if you could learn to drive the cov ring road, you can drive anywhere. must admit in 4 years of living there i nver heard of an accident on there. its like the automotive version of kharma.

i think its that noone enters it unless they have the stones to pull it off.

its funny that unlike motorway junctions etc where people dont let you in, on the ring road they do cos the resulting crash if they didnt would involve a solid concrete wall.