Possibly new wheels:

ben@RARE RIMS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the top set, probably would look better in different colours mind! however i'm not keen on the bottom set - look like they came off/belong on the new shape TT :)

Thats Just my opinion though!

Jak

outnumbered already :blush: (walks out shielding face with coat....)

Having looked again the first pic of the second set make them look really nice actually, makes them look alot less audi - however side on they still look tt-esque!

Jak

There will be a full range of colours available, black, gunmetal, with and without polished lip.

Pricing will be as per the group buy, but at this time without the 15% discount, unless we can get enough people together who would like some at the same time - £960.

• 3 weeks later...

i think i'm falling in love with the second set,

just out of interest what are they called, as i've never seen them before, also what price would i be looking at with tyres and does that include delivery and what are the tyre sizes so that i can price up alternatives.

Tyre sizes/prices can be found here, along with the prices :)

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=24584&start=0

With regards what they're called... They're Linea Corse Dyna wheels, which is another brand made by Rota.

Liking the Dyna's, they should be a big hit with the BMW crowd too (I know they are in the US).

Any plans to bring out the Linea Corse Z2S in 19x8.5 Front in 19x9.5 Rear? They are my absolute favourite wheels for the Z! :teeth: