What are you doing at work.

Husky

Lets face it, most of you reading this right now should be working :p

is there anything interesting anyones working on right now?

A new intercontinetal ballistic missile?

New aerodynamics for a F1 car?

A new handbag design? (you know who you are)

Your tan?

All interesting leaked confidential info welcome ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Migrating O2s data warehouse to a new datacentre in Europe. Full of details of all those loosers that have iPhones. If your details are wrong next time you call customers services after Aug then it Huskys fault for distracting me :lol:

im doing a 2 man server migration on my own, attempting to go from sbs03 to sbs08 on the same box swing migration style...

my tech has swine flu and the lesser tech is on holiday :yahoo: .......................... :scare::scare::scare:

i do have a nice server to play with as the middle ground though, 4x quad core xeon's and 32gb o ram/ 5x 450gb 15krpm sas drives..

im probably boring people now, sorry, i think id rather be where martin is? :surrender:

I am covered in soap suds and very wet. :surrender:

:scare: thats beyond worrying :lol:

Migrating O2s data warehouse to a new datacentre in Europe. Full of details of all those loosers that have iPhones. If your details are wrong next time you call customers services after Aug then it Huskys fault for distracting me

i'll just take that blame now cos lets face it its going to all go wrong :p

11 weeks off :angry:

all i got was an extra 3 hours a week to work and less benefits :bang:

I suppose it would help to say what im doing.

Im gathering the integration dates for all models 11 &12MY and pouring them into one document so we can create test plans... :yawn: zzzz :thumbdown:

And.

testing brake switches on porsche, lexus and BMW. :thumbs:

4x quad core xeon's and 32gb o ram/ 5x 450gb 15krpm sas drives..

thats insane!

I am trying to figure out why a clocking in/out system wont route between 2 sites over VPN. The VPN's fine but nobody will confirm that the IP's in the devices are on the correct subnet mask :bang:

I am supposed to be creating a spec for a new server installation whilst figuring out why Autocad wont work. Bit of a mixed bag for me but a quiet day really :)

I'm supposed to be processing the nessecaries for a repair of a secret black box from a Typoon aircraft worth approx £1.5million with Bae, but keep getting distracted by the gravitational like pull the net/web has over me every time I'm near the computer. :wacko:

Martin covered in suds - I won't be able to sleep tonight! :D

Supposed to be detailing a new 599GTB but I have pulled both back and stomach muscles shifting a new washing machine so have rebooked her. Bummer as I have never worked on one of these.

My wife keeps reminding me that she said a) I needed help with it, B) I am too old to be lifting things like that and c) you will hurt your back.

Women - clever! :)

I agree its class :thumbs: but for the money theres a huge choice to buy, and not front wheel drive. theyve done an amazing job with it.

Was lovely to drive, but your right with the money front, and a shame we dont get as much of a discount as the ST's, e.t.c, still 3K ant bad :lol:

Work for Jag land rover they've kept the discount on for a while after the sale to tata.

the shocker is if i wanted to buy a volvo s60 my jaw dropped when i read we get 30% off!

30% thats pretty good bud, yeah with regards to the Rs, there only offering that discount and tbh nothow long for........