Consealing boot items

Hello,

Im going to be a 350z owner within the next 3 weeks, me and my girlfriend found a lovley gunmetal 350z and have put a deposit on it today.

Theres a few things im getting used to, like the rear wheel drive (evo 6 owner for a while).

But the main thing is how I am going to hide the items I will be keeping in the boot as I live in a dodgy area (out of sight out of mind).

Ive seen the tonneau cover on ebay, but that only hides the items from when they are looking in the front and not the back window or the rear side windows.

Ive been thinking of a few things:

1. Get the tonneau cover and tint the rear windows.

2. Buy a bit of black fabric, attach it to the back of the boot below the rear window, and the back of the rear strut bar.

My question is: Is there any product out there that does this well?

tonneau hides all items in the boot. The tonneau cover attaches to the rear suspension strut. Anything behind this will be out of view. Luggage net is also good to stop things moving around. The space between the strut and speakers is always on view

:welcome: to the club

When I got mine, the standard horizontal cover was missing. I got in touch with the previous owner and she still had it in the shed, so I managed to get hold of it. Its fine – it hides everything in the back part of the boot. Of course the front part is on show to all. I call this bit “the shelfâ€, and it is only ever used for temporary storage.

If you don't have the horizontal cover then MrLizard had one for sale in the FOR SALE section

Just for the record these do fit JDM Zeds too :thumbs:

There is nothing to clip one onto on mine.

If you don't have the horizontal cover then MrLizard had one for sale in the FOR SALE section

No - I bought one only to find out the JDM has nothing to fit it to. :thumbdown:

No - I bought one only to find out the JDM has nothing to fit it to. :thumbdown:

I'll take a picture for you tomorrow :thumbs:

mines not an offical nissan one. i suppose some people would refer to it as a cheap knock off or fake (cough ;) ) they are made by a bloke on here and they don't need any fixings. uses compression fit to hold it in place.

its basically a piece of MDF padded and then wrapped in leather. once fitted it looks factory fit. and its a lot cheaper than the standard one. its also easier to fit, and quick to put in and remove when needed.

mines not an offical nissan one. i suppose some people would refer to it as a cheap knock off or fake (cough ;) ) they are made by a bloke on here and they don't need any fixings. uses compression fit to hold it in place.

its basically a piece of MDF padded and then wrapped in leather. once fitted it looks factory fit. and its a lot cheaper than the standard one. its also easier to fit, and quick to put in and remove when needed.

They are talking about a little bit that attaches to the rear hatch that just covers the gap left between the rear strut and the edge of the glass that you can see through. I think you are talking about the tonneau mate and yes, these definitely fit the JDM and UK :thumbs: