Where do all of your usernames come from?

IanS16

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A girl I knew through work thought I sounded fat so she called be fatbloke. But then she met me and I was just trim young lad so she changed it to phatbloke - added the 74 as it's my year of birth.

I'm not so skinny any more so I might be changing it back to the original :snack:

Mines pretty obvious Richard-ricardo

well you could have been a gay hairdresser?............. :lol:

Put your claws away or I might give you a short back and sides with my welding torch :lol:

hahaha, ok! sounds painful........... :lol:

Mines pretty obvious Richard-ricardo

well you could have been a gay hairdresser?............. :lol:

Put your claws away or I might give you a short back and sides with my welding torch :lol:

hahaha, ok! sounds painful........... :lol:

now now children :lol::lol:

There was no way i could use my greek nickname in england as here its a bad thing for some reason.... :thumbdown:

I used to be called the Dog from my wrestling years when i was hard with endless stamina :byebye:

When i came to england the nurses at work started calling me Greekman (wonder why?) and i am stuck with it..... ;)

My love now calls me Mr Zed which i absolutely adore and i am trying to convert to this one.... plus my surname is Ziaras...... :yahoo::teeth:

SunGodRA has been my internet name for years. I used to study ancient egypt as a hobby and Ra, the Sun God symbolized the creation of every living soul.

A legend goes that the Sun God Ra divided his body into a number of parts which created the other Egyptian gods. The first creation of his body or his divine children were 'Shu' the god of air or wind, and his wife, Tefnut, the 'spitter' or goddess of rain. He was the grandfather of Geb, the god of the Earth and his wife Nut, the goddess of the sky.

manc as in mancunian .. and proud of it.. although i don't actually live in manchester.. just sort of near it .. and i wasn't born there.. i was born in "ze fatherland..." probably should have chosen a better nickname and excuse for using it !!!! :dry:

reckon i might change it to "cheshiregerman"...... :)