My Zed

brummybird

Is thats the one i showed you off ebay? Does look nice fair play. Happy with the black interior?? ;)

Hi Sunset350z,

Yes it is the one you showed me on ebay. I must admit I am not a fan of the all black interior but I am really happy with the car so the interior is not a big issue. The drivers seat has a couple of scraches on it so If I get some spare pennies then I will have the seats re-leather but change to half orange half black. I am currently in the hunt for an orange gear stick knob or gator :)

Thanks for pointing this car out I love it :)

Thanks for the comments everyone. This is my first Zed so I am really pleased. I have been looking at the best ways to keep the car clean (shampoo's etc..) The amount of dead flies on the car after one journey to work and back was unbelievable. So I am off to Halfords in a bit to buy wash mits and shampoo's etc...

Is this simple guide still the right way and products? viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2878

Thanks again :)

Happy with the black interior?? ;)

I must admit I am not a fan of the all black interior but I am really happy with the car so the interior is not a big issue.

The one bonus with the charcoal leather it doesn't mark as the tan leather can. Dark jeans and so forth.