Can someone design me a logo please?

Sarnie

I have no artistic skills at all however whats the footy team name? What nickname do you have? What do you want the logo to look like?

And do you really play in pink Kappa strips?

I have no artistic skills at all however whats the footy team name? What nickname do you have? What do you want the logo to look like?

And do you really play in pink Kappa strips?

Yes we really do play in Pink kappa strips, the skin tight type like the Italy kit..............great kit, not good if you've over indulged over xmas :lol:

I need a logo for the site asap, wanna launch it on Monday morning to the lads :D

i definitely think stick with the sardine theme! :lol:

Yeah Zedrush is very good at these - he'll do it quicker if he likes you though............... :lol:

+1 He did my sig the same day. 4 months explains it all Liam :lol: I'd happily do you one but you didn't make the West Mids meet so... :boxing:

Only joking, I've got to go in to work tomorrow and I need something to do (other than the work). Whats your team called? I've got a good idea already :thumbs:

Yeah Zedrush is very good at these - he'll do it quicker if he likes you though............... :lol:

+1 He did my sig the same day. 4 months explains it all Liam :lol: I'd happily do you one but you didn't make the West Mids meet so... :boxing:

Only joking, I've got to go in to work tomorrow and I need something to do (other than the work). Whats your team called? I've got a good idea already :thumbs:

If your out and about with wheels tomorrow pick up your dads spring compressor ;)

If your out and about with wheels tomorrow pick up your dads spring compressor ;)

The missus is dropping me to work but I'll have the focus back on Monday so I'll grab it then :thumbs:

Nice one mate :#1:

How do i separate the two though? When i right click and save it, it copies both of them................. :blush:

You'll have to crop the image, I put the other one on just in case you didn't like the colours. If you can't crop it I'll do it tomorrow.