Cara and Doug S Wedding thread

Stew

Congrats Cara and Doug S. smiley_wedding.gif

Married on 27-Jun-09.

Congratulations from myself and Jayne. Now where are the pics? I will have to show Jayne the dress and shoes I'm sure!

Thanks to everybody who has posted :D I still don't think it has quite sunk in yet - I am a MRS, f***!!! :lol:

The professional pics won't be available til next week sometime, and I haven't had time to sort through the other photos but I did set up a Photobucket account especially for guests to upload their photos :

http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv278/DougCara/

To satisfy those who are curious (aka 'nosey' like me :lol: ) meantime :p

We aren't on official honeymoon til September, but we took a 'mini-moon' in the Z in the Highlands of Scotland, over Balach na Ba (sp!!) to Applecross (famous driving road) and stayed in a lovely country house hotel.

We coudln't have asked for better weather recently. The gods must have been smiling on us :D

Must say you made a beautiful bride Cara.

Liking Dougs Kilt too. Nice Tartan :thumbs:

Kings College?

And for all the non Scottish members, this is how men should look at a wedding!

DC008.jpg

Shame the tree got in the way....

Me and my chief bridesmaids:

8196886590a11127872139o.jpg

Sorry, so many photos I'd love to share and no doubt many many more to come once those of the official photographer are available etc :lol:

Apologies none of the Z :( Although on our 'mini-moon' the hotel manager mentioned that they had many car gatherings, got me thinking!

Did you stay at The Torridon on the mini moon?

No it was called Coul House Hotel, about 17 miles from Inverness. Gorgeous country setting, 1/2 mile private driveway, extensive lawns and great food and service etc (21 rooms). The general manager commented upon the Z :teeth: He said that they had had several car groupings (classics etc) in the past and would welcome more.

Congratulations to you both. Aaw, didn't you look lovely. So neat to see all the boys in their tartan. Your dress is very pretty too, loving all the beading. B) The old vintage car is cool. B) Did it stay sunny all day for the big day?