Work Rezax FS offshoot including dubstyle and rat look chat

Chris`I

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those wheels are awesome

What wheels exactly?

The For sale post was removed and the pictures are not in this thread......

Well, you can't blame the kid for trying...

Getting banned and being childish would prompt one to register a new account and then try to big up the wheels.

Shame he forgot that it shows the date of registration...

I just find it rather peculiar that you have registered and then decided that rather than introducing yourself, you choose to post in an already ongoing discussion.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just highly coincidental with the banning of the OP, freshly registered member (read "new member") and an immediate mention of wheels in a post that had no contextual relevance unless you were aware of the original context.

IMO if I was to comment "Wheels look awesome", I'd point out which car, because there are two pics, a beetle and a golf.

Of course I could be totally wrong and if I am then I apologize for my previous comments about you.

Me a kid , i dont think so

Next thing you know, you'll be asking me whether I'm aware that they use tyres in Japan or not...

I have no idea what your on about

grammer.... ;)

I just find it rather peculiar that you have registered and then decided that rather than introducing yourself, you choose to post in an already ongoing discussion.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just highly coincidental with the banning of the OP, freshly registered member (read "new member") and an immediate mention of wheels in a post that had no contextual relevance unless you were aware of the original context.

IMO if I was to comment "Wheels look awesome", I'd point out which car, because there are two pics, a beetle and a golf.

Of course I could be totally wrong and if I am then I apologize for my previous comments about you.

because i have done the vw thing and the ratlook chat got my attention

Im on nights and bored,so registered just to say..........

Ha ha ha,this thread is the funniest I have read in a long time!! I find it almost unbelievable how retarded some of you are :D "oooh Im richer than you and have a lambo" .......well done mate,you also seem to have the attitude of a typical lambo driver :thumbs: like young boys aswell do we? .How one of you can suggest that the fella is trying to kill someone by running stretched tyres is laughable-are you really that ****ing thick? or just trying to ruin someones for sale thread? people have been doing it for years and Ive never heard of it killing anyone yet? having your boyfriend suck your **** while driving a lambo on the other hand...........

He came on here to sell you some sweet wheels at a good price-yes a GOOD price! you may be able to get volk 19's from a dealer for 1700 new.....but they are **** offsets!! so should suit you really :D as for the asttitude that 19s are better-go back to max power.

The attitude on this forum sucks ass!! :thumbdown: how can you be surprised that he got defensive when you all clogged his for sale thread with shite? would you like it? as for asking if he would refund if they didnt fit-duh :wacko: why should he? if your that stupid you dont deserve your money back as its your responsibility! you make them fit :dummy:

I doubt any of you do anything with your cars but pose anyway(except for matey bumming a rentboy in his lambo). Ive looked round the site and think half of you should have your cars taken off you for running weak sauce wheels that dont do the cars justice :bangin:

Anyway Ive said enough,and await my ban.Have fun you ill informed morons,and dont forget the higher your postcount on the twinterweb the more popular you are in the real world :thumbs:

****ing keyboard warriors :rant: