My Zed in Redline Magazine

Bundus

As you guys know, Davy (editor of Redline) came on here recently to ask for a Zed for their next feature that would be on the cover of the next edition. I sent my details along and was lucky enough to be chosen for the feature.

I cant say anything about what the feature is about until the mag is released as I dont want to break any exclusivity rules. I just wanted to say what a great day I had and say thanks to the forum - if it werent for this forum I wouldnt be in a magazine (my first feature by the way) :yahoo:

We spent about 8 hours at Santa Pod for the shoot and im burnt to a crisp - I had no idea how much detail went behind every shot and it was a real pleasure to meet the Redline guys and spend the day chatting cars with them.

Heres a couple of pics I snapped of my car (those of you with a keen eye will notice that I put my legal plate on and relocated it in the mouth of the bonnet) while we were there but as I said nothing magazine based until the mag comes out im afraid.

Thanks again to the forum for making this happen for me.

Also big thanks to Beth at Raccoon for getting the wrap done for me at the last minute, thanks to CS for getting the car sorted and making it magazine worthy, thanks also to Sarah, Tony and Kevin at Envy for all the parts that have gone into the car and for being great people, thanks to anyone who has helped me along the way and/or provided parts for the car and a big thanks to Steve who came out at 6am to detail the car before heading to hospital for a knee operation - hope your feeling well mate :thumbs:

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys - it was really exciting to be part of the day and makes all the hard work and money worth while.

Im not too sure on what issue it will be. I was told September but then on the day the guys thought it would be in the next issue so Ill be keeping my eyes peeled for the next couple of Months!

You'll have to keep buying all of them until you are in it and then let us know so we can grab a copy :teeth:

If all goes as planned it will be on the cover so you wont be able to miss it. But Ill buy next months anyway and they usually have a bit in the back about whats coming the month after so it may be in there and Ill let you all know!

Nice one bud, great to see the club giving people the opportunity to do things like this and obviously great for the recognition of the forum and it's members. Car is looking great and looks like it will make it a summer of www.350z-uk.com in the magazines...... Keep your eyes out for Banzai in August :)

• 1 month later...