After a long old week, Zed Cleaned & Fun Time !!!!

M350ZB

After a really hectic day and in-fact all week :bang: , i managed to get out of work early tonight :yahoo: . When arriving home i saw the zed looking a tad dirty and as the weather looked like it would hold out, out came the cleaning goodies and the cleaning sesh" begun. Gave my zed a good old clean, and now looks B) .

Took for a drive to meet one of my mates, and took the camera, so got some pics ;) . The new wheels i am really starting to like as well, and got some good intrest while i was out, people from all directions came over, :lol: "what is that", and the best from a women to her boyfriend/partner, "see why did you have to go get a porchse :lol:, this looks miles better", made my day :lol:. Well here are the pics guys, enjoy ;)

SL272412.jpg

SL272431.jpg

SL272432.jpg

SL272434.jpg

SL272410.jpg

SL272452.jpg

SL272414.jpg

SL272436.jpg

SL272427.jpg

SL272424.jpg

SL272423.jpg

SL272421.jpg

SL272420.jpg

SL272439.jpg

SL272440.jpg

SL272438.jpg

SL272445.jpg

SL272442.jpg

SL272443.jpg

SL272437.jpg

And im done :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome mark B) However lol i think some nice Bride racing seats should be next B) That would really finish it off :)

Seats are on the forever growing list but not yet bud :lol:

B)

Thats shocking parking :p

Let the girlfriend drive it :lol:

As if :lol: :lol:

Festival leisure again? :lol: looking good bud! B) give me a txt if you wana meet up for a beer or sommat

I know, need to think of some good locations soon :lol:, And yeah defo bud, glad to see your still knocking about on here, o also will drop you a text about karting for me birthday, if ya want to come bud, you and Dan ?

:thumbs: