Your opinons PLEASE...

Pimm

I changed my indicator bulbs for the silver ones but that orange reflector on the front lights annoy me.

I came up with this but i am not sure if it looks good or tacky :wacko:

From the front i do like the look and closer to the car it looks good imo, but at the last picture where you are standing closer to the car ie looking down i am not so sure. I have spent a few hours thinking about this and now i am stuck.

What do you think ???

THE ONES ON THE CAR ARE ONLY TEST ONES AND I WOULD GET THEM DONE PROPERLY. :thumbs:

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

I'm undecided, have you got a picture from further away? How about just blacking out your reflector strip?

i thought about that but not tried it. i may have a go in the morning.

there are some headlight eyebrows around somewhere that go around the whole headlight, not just to one side, might be a better option.

as for the black from the front looks ok, but from the top/side it looks odd, i'd go for blacking out just the reflector

Just replace the orange strip with a clear one, will involve opening the lights I think...could be wrong

This is another option but i did not want to break the seal on the headlight to get to the reflector. A may pm paul and see what he says.

Just replace the orange strip with a clear one, will involve opening the lights I think...could be wrong

This is another option but i did not want to break the seal on the headlight to get to the reflector. A may pm paul and see what he says.

Paul is the man when it comes to headlights :thumbs:

Paul is the man when it comes to headlights :thumbs:

I need some pictures of these reflectors before i go down this root :D i think the clear ones would look B)

It may be a good idea to exchange your headlights for some misted ones + cash if you do decide to open them up. There are a few members on here that have that problem.

It may be a good idea to exchange your headlights for some misted ones + cash if you do decide to open them up. There are a few members on here that have that problem.

Agree but what do you mean by misted ones ?

Some peoples seals break and the lights fog up on the inside.

yeh i see what you mean and all this work because i changed my indicator bulbs to silver :scare::lol::lol::lol:

O the wonders of how the modding begind :lol:, love it and do it do it do it :thumbs:

Pics look good but not for me these may be the earlier mentioned eyebrows

e-bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0320405289

Good Luck

Graham C

Nismo eyebrow rings? lol

Heath, go for what Dan did, he sent his lights to Paul @ Dream Customz, and had the orange stripe taken out and the clear one put in.

Saw them at the last Envy Mod Day and they look really really good, very clean look.