~~Styling advice ~~

Jay

Right guys and gals i need your help. I am looking at adding a few parts to the zed ie. side skirts and rear bumper, i already have the nismo v1 bumper so need something that will tie in with everything. I am liking this car:

user4614_pic12043_1236288601.jpg

user4614_pic12046_1236288675.jpg

So this is the Greddy skirts and Ings +1 bumper, Gorgeous combo HOWEVER i also like the Jp visage skirts which also works with the nismo bumper

blueZ_1-2.jpg

So the question is what rear bumper would suit this? All very confusing lol, so please your thoughts and ideas are welcome

Help lol :)

Thanks for the comments guys, i even like the chargespeed bumper, but i am not sure if it wuld fir with the Greedy skirts or even the jp visage, its all abit bloody confusing :wacko:

Ok guys i think i have chosen what i want, i am now just unsure if they work. So obviously nismo v1 front bumper but chosen the Greedy skirts, which we no works but i am thinking chargespeed rear with the nismo spoiler. What do you guys think, i am just unsure if they work.

Here is the bumper :

2393157630_6136d94af7.jpg

Help please or if someone wants to photoshop it for me that would be great lol

Chargespeed wont work with the greddy sides IMO for the very reason we have talked about on MSN with the levels... The skirts sit lower than the rear bumper... Think it needs a PS mockup

Havnt seen the CS with a V2 so you may be the first!! Just thinking about it, hasnt the Lambo Orange Chargespeed got the v2?