A little wife swapping challenge

dcash5

After everyone is suffering with lack of money at the moment i thought I would try something new.

Anybody want to swap some parts ...

I have a 350z OEM gearknob in good condition up for grabs ... what have you got lying about to swap :D

Dan

I have an ex husband that you can have but I think your old gear knob may be worth more, I could make up the difference with a cat with a gammy eye? :lol:

Not much of a swap though is it? Swapping one knob for another..... you may get more use out of Dans knob though....

QUE Thread going downhill~!

Heres something Ive been tempted with for a while - how about a seat swap?

I have the orange heated electric leather seats on my Silver Zed. Anyone out there have a sunset zed with black heated electric leather seats that wants to swap!?!

I have the orange heated electric leather seats on my Silver Zed. Anyone out there have a sunset zed with black heated electric leather seats that wants to swap!?!

Yes, Sunset I think he said that was the only consession in his new car. Sorry if I'm wrong :surrender:

PM Steve (Sunset350Z) :thumbs:

PM Steve (Sunset350Z) :thumbs:

Cheers mate :thumbs: