A little wife swapping challenge

dcash5

I have a Ltd edition Arai GT-R R35 helmet in Large (Was only available to those that put a deposit down on a GT-R and went on the race academy days...)

IMG_4412.jpg

Swap would have to be for something special though like Arc parts!

How did you get that then? Stole it from some poor GTR owner? :lol: You need to scribble out GTR and put Z33 on it ;)

I have a Ltd edition Arai GT-R R35 helmet in Large (Was only available to those that put a deposit down on a GT-R and went on the race academy days...)

IMG_4412.jpg

How did you get that then? Stole it from some poor GTR owner? :lol: You need to scribble out GTR and put Z33 on it ;)

Right place at the right time mate ;)

Also, your car goes faster and your a better driver with the GT-R badge on it!!!

IMG_4412.jpg

I really like how you have it displayed too Mark. Must have too much room in that new house of yours, youve even got your own trophy room :p;)

IMG_4412.jpg

Is it a full face helmet Mark?

IMG_4412.jpg

Is it a full face helmet Mark?

No mate, open face :)