Modified Live - 28th June Brands Hatch

H5

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren the gates shut at 9 for club stand parking so you will have to be in by then :) Sarah

I hand over at 9 AM as I am working. would I be allowed in? :scare:

Contact Rob (H5) direct so you can ask him. You probably arent meant to be allowed in, but they might be able to make a concession if we tell them in advance ;)

Right, we will be needing to pay on the gate given the timings now. I will post up the method to get in tomorrow morning when I have my work mail open with the details. Only just got in from work and don't want to get it out now...... :)

I expect we will need to meet up outside and go in together for this. We have a plot next to the GTROC so will try and get details of where that is :)

I thought we probably would, GTROC B) better get polishing then guys, make sure we outshine them :D

I expect we will need to meet up outside and go in together for this. We have a plot next to the GTROC so will try and get details of where that is :)

I thought we probably would, GTROC B) better get polishing then guys, make sure we outshine them :D

I dont mind helping them have shiney cars if we get a go in them :teeth:

I can bring a bucket of mud to reduce the shine on their cars...

I can bring a bucket of mud to reduce the shine on their cars...

Yeah go for it mate, on your head be it though :lol:

(Chris, what mark has forgotten to mention is that he has betrayed us and gone to the darkside of **REMOVED** stand :thumbdown: )

(Chris, what mark has forgotten to mention is that he has betrayed us and gone to the darkside of DELETED stand :thumbdown: )

Although this is true, BM is a good lad and dont want to see him beaten up :blackeye::lol: We're all friends here :hug:

(Chris, what mark has forgotten to mention is that he has betrayed us and gone to the darkside of DELETED stand :thumbdown: )

Although this is true, BM is a good lad and dont want to see him beaten up :blackeye::lol: We're all friends here :hug:

Indeed, Mark you will have to pour your bucket of mud over some of the show girls then do some semi naked mud wrestling with them ;) im sure you would love it :thumbs: