Modified Live - 28th June Brands Hatch

H5

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the reminder darren. I am working the night before and after, however, I will attend this to add numbers to the club stand. I might fall asleep on the stand though. oh and the car is virtually standard guys so I am not sure it would be a suitable show car anyway :blush:

count me in

thanks for the reminder darren. I am working the night before and after, however, I will attend this to add numbers to the club stand. I might fall asleep on the stand though. oh and the car is virtually standard guys so I am not sure it would be a suitable show car anyway :blush:

count me in

Your car is lovely Maz and would be an asset to the club stand :thumbs:

count me in

Any 350z are welcome mate, sometimes it quite refreshing to be reminded what a standard(ish) one looks like :teeth:

count me in

Any 350z are welcome mate, sometimes it quite refreshing to be reminded what a standard(ish) one looks like :teeth:

Excellent Maz I think you forgot to mention the thundering K1 !!! ;)

Just put a reminder up on the envy modding thread for those whom have been there this weekend :thumbs: But I am aware that a few from here have wondered over to the darkside (nissan sportz :yuck::boxing: )

It is good to see a standard car on the stand, as it gives a perspective on how much work some of the highly modified ones have had done. It also shows how much a look can be changed with just a bodykit or a few additions, thats if anyone is daft enough not to like the look of the standard car in the first place! :lol:

1. H5

2. Chris`I +1

3. Chesterfield +1

4. Cavey

5. Darren-B

6. maz77

It looks like these are they wanting to support the club, I'll contact the organisers and book the spot. Will let you know about payment details, may well do it on the day.

It is good to see a standard car on the stand, as it gives a perspective on how much work some of the highly modified ones have had done. It also shows how much a look can be changed with just a bodykit or a few additions, thats if anyone is daft enough not to like the look of the standard car in the first place! :lol:

It also shows how bright the yellow is over the kuro :lol:

Looking forward to this now, washed the car last night and plan to give it a good wax/polish over the next couple of evenings.

Rob have you any idea what sort of time we will be meeting in the morning, assuming we will have to meet up before we go in for tickets etc :D